0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duplicating all Gold and Items!

I found this somewhere -- Havent Tested it Yet!!

Okay, make a new level one bank character, and send all your mains items to it, then, vendor all the items and send all the gold to a free 10-day trial account (Or a freind you can trust), now, delete the level 1 bank. And log into a new character and page a GM saying that you got into a fight with your brother and he deleted your bank, after about 8 hours, they will restore the bank with all the items you vendored and add the gold you sent... Thing is, you now have two sets of money and one set of items, those are - The money on the 10-day trial or your freind, and the Items and money on the *bank*

If I were you, I would test it first on a few low quality items and little amount of gold.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Duplicating all Gold and Items!
    Shanaar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Duplicating all Gold and Items!

This would work fine...

except that you can only do it four times - you can only have four item restores

(correct me if i'm wrong )

+rep for the idea though
    If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of Progress?

Gurnenthar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had two previous experiences involving the process. First, when I was thinking about getting WoW, I got a 10 day trial, and several friends tried to mail me something, and the game wouldn't allow it...Second, I deleted a toon that I really wanted to delete, but sent the unbound items and about 55 gold to my main...when I deleted the character, the mail was deleted as well...

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. are you sure they won't make you pay to get the items back? Like they do when you get hacked. Ohh now i get it.
    Excellent idea! +rep
    EDIT: The mail has to arrive first.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trial accounts can't trade, use mail, nor use the AH

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. That's why you would want a friend.

Kazard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do u figure this works anyways, if u send ur items and delete them, how do u figure a GM will give u back two items of the same thing? obviously they are only going to give u back one item, the one u deleted. the way that u explained it doesnt even make sense at all.

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One problem I see with this -- they're not just going to give you the items/gold on your word. There will be an investigation into what happened. They will see the gold/items sent to your other account/friend. Now, as this is how account hacks usually work, what happens if they decide to freeze the other account for investigation as well? How happy will your friend be?

And, if they do decide to grant your restoration, I would almost guarantee that any items or gold which were sent to the other account during this would be removed from the game, leaving you with however much downtime it would take to investigate, and nothing to show for it.

Now, I suppose it could work if you had a lazy GM who really didn't want to investigate, and just did the restoration.. Or, if you get one of the lovely ******* GMs we've all ran across, you may get nothing at all.

Personally, I’d skip this one.

**Edit**
    One other point I forgot to mention. Account character restores are limited. No GM has ever specified the limits to me, but item restores and full char restores are limited, so I wouldn't suggest testing this on your main account if you do feel like seeing it through, cause that day may come when you actually >need< a restore, but cried wolf too many times.
    Last edited by Maq-; 04-12-2007 at 07:23 AM.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

Zacred's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you trade the items (not souldbound ofc) and gold, blizz can't trace where they went the same way as through mail or Ah..
    Safest way imo....

Btw, you have to pay what the vendor would buy your items for, when or if you sell them.

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Zacred
    if you trade the items (not souldbound ofc) and gold, blizz can't trace where they went the same way as through mail or Ah..
    Safest way imo....

Btw, you have to pay what the vendor would buy your items for, when or if you sell them.
    Hmm..

You're correct that it's not the same way, because of course, if it's mailed, they'd have to trace the mail, if it's put on AH, they'd have to trace AH transactions, but to think that they can't monitor traded items is wrong. If they want, they can monitor each and every single aspect of the game. How do you think they catch the enchanting scammers? IE, "I'll do Fiery for you, just bring me mats" -> *Mats get traded to you* -> *You logout*. Before taking any action, the GM will verify mats were traded, you bailed, and take action.

So, I keep my original stance.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

mindblast's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    i tested it and it DOESN´T work !
    I made a bankchar and sent 1000g to it. then i traded 1000g to a friend.Then i deleted this char and wrote a ticket...He said he will reborn this char. I was really happy about this and i hoped i will now have 2000g .But when i logged into that char i saw 0 gold...Why? Just because they reborn the char with the items he had when he got deleted so : no money because u traded the money. Then i wrote a ticket again and said " where is my gold? " Then they answered " you have traded it away ".

Result: It doesnt work !