Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock soul shard felguard exploit

Guys this is my first thread sorry...

ok so i noticed if u have a felguard (Warlocks) and you are fighting anything and get low on hp or w/e u can make ur pet stay and run away, when u get to the max limit of distance there can be between ur pet and you (were the pet would normally dissapear) you can use the felguards skill sacrifice (a skill that protects the caster but makes the felguard dissapear [in turn making ur soul shard dissapear]) and if u are fairly close to the max distance the skill sacrifice will work but u will get ur soul shard back as well have fun ~~thx

Warlock soul shard felguard exploit
    [Thefuzz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...................................................... seriously...............

RayTheLightning's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I may also be a lazy leecher, but god help me I lol'd.

whitekidney's Avatar Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit.....
    I didn't think anyone would ever sink this deep.

arsonisT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will you post next time? Game manual? Maybe system requirements for wow?
    [IMGL]http://bp1.************/_DY3YhPwA0lI/R7h-kChzu9I/AAAAAAAAAOo/Lf1YQjJ4nRw/s320/facepalm_bear.jpg[/IMGL]

Pawaox-Z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... felguard... sacrifice??
    max distance... Common sense?

EXPLOIT WHERE LOLWUTGIEFILLIDAN

[Thefuzz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RayTheLightning View Post
    Ok, I may also be a lazy leecher, but god help me I lol'd.
    You were right to laugh i mean shit i thought ive seen alot of dumbshit but this toped it

Psychic11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arsonisT View Post
    What will you post next time? Game manual? Maybe system requirements for wow?
    I think we can find a better post than manual or sys req.

"
    Third Party Software

Third party software is a file or program which allows a player to take action in the game which is not allowed by normal game mechanics. This includes, but is not limited to, movement at greater speed than normal (speedhacking), teleportation (teleporthacking) for classes who cannot normally do this (other than hearthstones), or automated game play including unattended killing of mobs or players or modifications which prevent a player from going AFK (botting). It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

These programs can also be used to transmit information about your account name and password to other people.

Some software which is intended to speed up other games or applications such as Windows can also have the effect of “hacking” World of Warcraft. While the intention of this software may not be to intentionally exploit within the game, as the effect is the same, it is not allowed to use such applications to gain advantage while playing World of Warcraft.

Any form of software or hardware which allows a player to do something not intended within normal game mechanics can be considered “third party software”. Any use of third party software is liable to result in the suspension or closure of your account. This can occur at the time that the exploitation took place, or at a later date, and there may be no prior warning that your account has been found to be using this software.

Owing to the dynamic nature of modifications created for World of Warcraft, we cannot advise you on what specific software is allowed, however any program, modification or add-on which allows these exploits should not be used under any circumstances.

Automatic Suspension for Cheats

Accounts which use third party software may be immediately disconnected and suspended from the servers with no notification by email, or in game. The initial suspension is for a period of 72 hours. Should the same incident reoccur, the account is permanently suspended.

If you believe that your account may have been suspended for use of third party software, you have confirmed that you have not received an email from us, and have checked in Account Management that there are no payment issues with your account, please contact us using the webform.

Intended Exploitation

Intended exploitation refers to the deliberate abuse of game mechanics or the modification of game files to gain an advantage in game. This includes exploration of zones which cannot be reached by normal means, adjusting graphics textures so that items or mobs display differently, or leeching honor through non-attended playing while in a battleground.

While intended exploitation may not involve the use of third party software, it is considered to be a deliberate abuse of the client software or game mechanics to obtain an advantage within the game. In some cases the advantage is gained through the exploitation of a programming error or bug, however we consider the deliberate and intended abuse of these bugs a serious violation of our policies.

Repeated incidents of this nature are treated with increasing severity and will result in the permanent suspension of the account.

Economy Exploitation

The economy of each realm is subject to many influences and factors. Economy exploitation refers to the influence of external factors on a realm which would not be duplicated through normal development of the economy through regular play.

This includes the deliberate exploitation of bugs to duplicate items or gold, the sale or purchase of gold for real money, and the use of services which provide in-game benefits such as equipment, honor, and levels, often for real money. Advertising for, or encouraging the use of, these services is also considered a serious violation.

Accounts which are deemed to have participated in, or contributed to, the exploitation of a realm’s economy are subject to either suspension or closure depending on the extent of the exploitation. In all such cases, the final decision on the account’s status is at the discretion of Blizzard, and a warning may not be given first in all cases.
    "

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay...

I don't have a Warlock but I'm pretty sure this post fails.

forgottensoul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*actual* Warlock tip

Uh... Sacrifice... not good.

One thing warlock *DO* have good, is if you summon a pet that requires a soul shard, and you've realize you've casted the wrong pet... simply set it on 'stay here', and run away from it (don't mount); once you get a sufficient distance, it'll disappear and give you your shard back.twocents

Scald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured this out when i got the trinket that summons a voidwalker, used it for a free soul shard once every half hour, great during raids

brayden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ferag View Post
    Okay...

I don't have a Warlock but I'm pretty sure this post fails.
    I have a warlock and i know this post fails.

firelobster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pawaox-Z View Post
    ... felguard... sacrifice??
    max distance... Common sense?