0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Engineering Extravaganza Drink Bug/Exploit

Ok, this is a little late to post this, but I really didn't want Blizzard finding out about this and then fixing it T_T;;... (and again, didn't see a post on this, sorry if it's a repost)

Step 1: Wait until July 4th.
    Step 2: Grab an empty cup from the tables near the holiday "Free-booze" kegs.
    Step 3: Fill said cup up.
    Step 4: Grab another empty cup and fill, repeat until you reach desired amount.

First, let me clarify on a bug there. You are not allowed to have more then one filled mug.. but you can have a filled mug and an empty mug, and I may be wrong on this, but i think you can have multiple empty mugs as well. The game never fails you on filling an empty mug just because you have one already filled, so 1 filled mug and 20 empty mugs becomes 21 filled mugs, etc.

Step 5: Walk to a mailbox.
    Step 6: Mail every freakin' mug to your bank alt.
    Step 7: Enjoy a mug during Christmas, and benefit from the slow fall at any time.

The mugs won't disappear in the mailbox, but they will keep their 24 hour deadline debuff, so as soon as you pull it out, the clock is ticking down. Use it, and before you empty it out, mail it off again, it resets the mug's fills. I still have about 20 mugs in bank, and as a lock, it's really nice to have an anytime use slowfall. I use it in instances like BRD all the time where I can chug it, pass it to another party member, and we can jump down skipping areas, slow fall for the whole party !

NOTE: IT RESETS THE DRINK'S FILL AMOUNT BUT NOT THE TIMER! if you hold it for 20 out of the 24 hours, then mail it off, next time you pull it out it will only have 4 hours on it, so I'd get a lot of them. ALSO, remember how I said you can't have more then 1 filled mug? Well, now it works as intended. You can't grab more then 1 cup from your mailbox at any given time, you have to grab it and use that one, or pass to someone else and have them pass it back once you empty the one on you. Once the cup is empty, it's useless unless someone else knows something it could be used for.
    ---------------------

Some helpful uses of this?

1. Instance area skippings (jump from the fire boss's circle room to the lava below in BRD, and skip quickly to the last boss area by sticking to the walls, avoiding the lava with the slow fall!)
    2. Profit. (I can think of a few over-gold-filled twinks who would love to get one of these mugs for a hard day of AB grinding.. great way to take BS from LM.. and it's not soulbound, and counts as a conjured item, so they may be able to share it cross server for mass drunk attacks from LM?)
    3. Fun for yourself (I find all kinds of excuses to use this, and unlike slowfall, you can mount right after chugging for extra distance jumps!)
    4. To get to the Ironforge Airport (No need to be a mage, just chug this puppy, and run off the highest East most point outside the IF gates, aim for the break in the cliffs next to you, and explore the hidden Airport! See the fighting troggs, the useless FP, the airplanes.. then chug that puppy, mount, ride off in the direction of Wetlands, and see the secret farm hidden in the hills! You can chug while floating, for prolonged floating time!)
    Last edited by therealsailorvenus; 07-27-2008 at 04:34 AM.

Engineering Extravaganza Drink Bug/Exploit
    4paint's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost useless but i likey

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Step 1: Wait until July 4th.
    *sigh*
    Failure right off the bat at step one. That's usually pretty hard to do.

therealsailorvenus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I was being dramatic. You don't have to wait until July 4th.. I believe the brewfest and the winterfeast also create these mugs. Don't quote me on that though!

... someone's gonna quote me on that on a post that reads nothing but "Lolz, own3d." aren't they <.<;;;

cheeseplease's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    *sigh*
    Failure right off the bat at step one. That's usually pretty hard to do.
    u say that he fails, correct me if im wrong, but you say that waiting till the 4th of july is hard. if you find waiting hard then u are partly fail yourself:yuck:

Hammil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by therealsailorvenus View Post
    counts as a conjured item, so they may be able to share it
    I thought conjured items disappear after 15 mins of offline time...:confused:

joho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can ya really send those items?
    Conjured + Seasonal.
    101, 73, 31, 11

therealsailorvenus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes? Why in the world would i lie about that? i have some in my mail box right now? Do i need to figure out some way to screen shot it showing the date/time?

Turkeyman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i call shananigans !!!!!
    SS or gtfo

Kiingy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This does work.

I've been doing it since these events started.

Didn't think to post it here since it seemed like common sense...

They have limited uses (It wont actually tell you how many uses, and it varies between drinks) and you can only take one at a time. They give a slowfall effect when drunk.