[Arena Personal Rating] Easy 2k / gladiator / tons of gold! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Arena Personal Rating] Easy 2k / gladiator / tons of gold!

I posted this in the Contributor section, but seeing as they are fixing it soon, i would like to share it with everyone.

Things you will need and where to get them:

• TWO 2k+ 2v2 (they need to be around the same rating ~50 rating or you will get too many other teams) ( Buy them, this late in the season its about 700-1000 gold and you can make that in a day with dailies now ) I spent 5000g in total on my server, and made 27k with them in a few days.
    • 1 or 2 Good friends that can keep it low. Offer them to split the profit you make, and get them title / 2k+ personal rating.
    • Little or no lag for the people queuing.

Making sure people know what to do, and what NOT to do.

This is the most crucial step in this whole guide. Before you do ANYTHING with ANYONE, make sure they understand what will happen, and what to do. I will highlight in RED the crucial parts in this guide.

How it works.

Two words, WIN TRADING.

People have been skeptic about this before, and its never been fully talked about on mmowned, but i will explain to you how today!

Pick a discrete place to queue like tanaris / blades edge so that people wont find out what you are doing. ( seeing the same 4 people go in and out every 30 seconds is kind of suspicious. )

Decide which team will loose first.

On vent or on the phone, have one of the team leader do a countdown "5-4-3-2-1, QUEUE!" If you are the person doing the countdown, queue up as you say QUEUE. If you are the team leader that is listening for the countdown, queue at the end of "1" Because of lag/ventrilo its always about a second behind, you will in fact be queuing up at the same time. that 1 second makes a big difference in peak hours ( which is when you will be selling your Personal Ratings if you choose to sell them to people )

Now, make sure no one goes in when the queue pops or you could risk destroying the rating of the team you bought. I have a rule when i sell personal ratings: If you join before i tell you to join, if you leave the queue or if you join when i tell you not to join, i am kicking you out of the arena team, and keeping all your money. explain to them that it might seem harsh, but there is alot for you to lose, and little for them to do, in fact, they wont even fight.

Your main goal is to keep getting your friend's arena team, and winning, then letting them win. Rince and Repeat.

"But Fuzz!? How do i know if its my team or if it isn't?!"

That's actually quite simple. Whenever the queue pops, let the other team leader know on vent. If only your queue popped, that means you got matched to another arena team. In order to prevent loosing rating AND/OR Personal rating, DO NOT LEAVE THE QUEUE WHEN FACING ANOTHER ARENA TEAM!!!! Just let it time out. If 1 team does not get the queue at the same time or withing about 1-2 sec, the team without the queue popped should leave the queue before it pops ( because it obviously wont be the other team, since its already matched to someone else ). Re queue.

If the queue seems to pop at around the same time, have the leader look at the Arena Icon on his minimap and count how many seconds are left before the arena begins/queue expire. If it seems to be within 1 or 2 sec, ( be more strict and make it 1 sec if you're at peak hour because there's alot more teams ) then it is safe to go in.

Now, there is two way of doing this....

Powerleveling someone from each team.

Mostly used for Personal Rating selling.

Why? Really fast personal rating gained even when your personal rating is near your team's rating since the person will only go in when it's his teams turn to win.

When its a good queue, the loosing team can send 1 or more in, and the winning team can have all their members join.

Have the losing team leave the arena before the gates open to minimize the time it takes to get your rating.

That way, 1 player from each team will have their personal rating skyrocket because they will only get wins and no loss. the other player from each team are going in each game, which means they still get personal rating, even if they win 50 and loose 50. but it also means the closer they get to their team's rating, the slower it will go up.

Everyone Going in.

I would not suggest doing that, unless all the players need their 1850 and nothing more ( as it starts getting slower as you get closer to your team's rating )

Pretty much, everyone goes it when its a good queue, the loosing team leaves before the gates open to save some time. Trade wins, rince and repeat.

Is it really worth it going through all of this for only a piece of gear?

I have personally made 27k in the past week or so, just selling 1850 for 1k and 2000 for 2-3k. Not only will you get your ratings, but you'll get your gold back and make godly amounts afterwards.

What i personally will do, is get my 2.2k team, and queue up at about 5 am sever time with another 2.1k team. and win to the 2.1k team over and over until i stop getting it, i should reach 2.3k and get my gladiator tittle + Mount.

Lets sum this up... s3 weapons and shoulders on 4 or more characters, 27k gold, 1k points a week for you, and a gladiator tittle with the 310%. Seems worth it. All you have to do is win trade 20% of the arena team's games.

What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Arena Personal Rating] Easy 2k / gladiator / tons of gold!
    Vandit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet guide, but I have a question. Say one team starts at 1900 (winning team) and the other starts at 2k (losing team). Doesn't the arena system only allow you to play like 5 games in a row against eachother? Also, What do you do when the rating difference is so large that you can not que against eachother anymore?
    "Just say no" prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression.

Judas911's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a good question... im going to be testing this out... if it doesnt work... someone owe's me 2k gold ><

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why its called win trading, to keep both team at the same level. You should get 2 teams at 2k or close to that.

One teams wins one, then the other team wins one.

The personal rating goes up, but the team rating goes back up every 2 matches ( as you win one then lose one )
    What's a Parog?

Zinchi390's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i heard you play on arthas us server horde warlock amirite

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ret Pally / Hunter - Nathrezim US

=)
    What's a Parog?

Zinchi390's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't believe you

nachonut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would probably be great till the end of this season, come next season it just might be a little harder because of the personal/team rating queue setup blizz is implementing in the patch.

Although you can probably still do this, it just might be a bit harder per-se.

djk316's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question regarding queueing into the arena, people have stated that there are mods out there that allow you to see which arena you queued (ie. BEM/Nagrand/Ruins) as well as showing you the arena number. I know DBM shows "eastern kingdoms" but is there any other mod that is more accurate?

shorty6boy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide, but 2.3k wont cut it my friend:P better get dat sheet to 2.4k before last 2weeks, where the points and ranks are flying

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you on that. I just had to put something flashy for the eye in the title, you know?

Apparently, it worked. lol
    What's a Parog?

Teddy Bear Love's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide

unknowndoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this won't work anymore next patch there was a blue post about it today.

If a team does not enter an arena match that is starting they will lose points equal to the amount that would have been deducted if they had played and lost.

coiso's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide, quit the whining already!!! I might just do this for gear...in my server there's a lot of teams who play worse than mine (priest/hunter) and still win because they are stuffed with gear..now it's my turn to get back at them!

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by unknowndoom View Post
    this won't work anymore next patch there was a blue post about it today.

If a team does not enter an arena match that is starting they will lose points equal to the amount that would have been deducted if they had played and lost.

Hence why I'm posting it to everyone.

Its still usable though, get your shoulders, and win trade your teams as high as you want then stop playing until s4.
    What's a Parog?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast