0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dance in midair!

this is a fun trick i figured out on my own. what you do is go to the main menu and be ready to hit loggout (NOTE: you cant do this in a city as it will log you out automaticlly) now hit it and RIGHT AFTER you hit logout press space and you will be floating in midair! at the highest point of your jump. this may take a while to get the timing right. after you are in the air you can /cheer /lay /dance or any emotes with actions work fine, but you do them floating in midair. you have 20 seconds to dance your heart away before you canel to avoid logout or loggout. this doesnt actially do any good considering this is the highest you can get anyway, and (atleast i haven't found away) you can't jump again or get any higher. but this is still fun and it NOT client side so every one can see you danceing in teh air.

dance in midair!