0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Unlimited Adrenaline Rush.

Mine wasn't Adrenaline Rush, but mana regen. I was drinking with a mage friend, ( I'm a mage myself ), And noticed that no matter how hard I tired, I couldn't break 7018 mana. It was stuck. We were farming in Deadwind Pass when this was happening. I was bittorreting a file during this, Mebbe lag? All I know is, On my tooltip, My mana per 5 seconds OOC was 2198... like a permanen Evocation... Someone should look into these occurances.

Unlimited Adrenaline Rush.
    Sativ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same thing happend to me with my Arush BUT. I was doing my Normal combo some thing along the lines of
    Ceap shot > Slice n Dice > Arush > Bladefury > Berzerking when... I got D/C and my Net crapped out... i logged back in 3 or 4 mins later only to find me standing there dead... So i rez to find that my Eng went poof! 100... fightend i went to finght a worg... Sure enough EVERY TICK i got 40 Engery Now here the Kicker. My Sinister strike allso hit the little rat near me... so i bandage and Run into 2 mobs killing them as if i popped Arush and Bladefury.
    Both spells Glitched that night. 340G in my pocket BUT i was Gringing the last 50-60% of my Exp bar then i leveled only to find that when i dinged my Arush bugg went away. But BF was still there...After 5 hours of play BF bug or not i needed sleep.

Like i said my Hole internet died when this sory happend maybe some one should try it out in ther ways Maybe a bugged Cloak of Shadows?

Graywulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had this happen on my mage today, I was grinding on some mobs, stopped to drink, got agro, dropped the mob and then moved on to kill a few more, only to notice my mana wasn't dropping at all.

The rate at which it was replenishing was just insane and left me with no down time at all. Not sure what proc'd this bug, but I did notice that if I cast a spell on myself, it would reset my regen rates.

I had it proc a couple of times but the longest it lasted was 10 mins so far, been trying to recreate the steps to get this to work.

Jimbo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had the same thing with mana. I was in Zangarmash, I think I was lagging, I was grouping with a friend, and suddently I couldn't see him, but I could still do everything else normally, so I was drinking and I couldn't see my mana go up, both me and my buddy could see the drinking buff on me, but my mana wasn't going it. Suddently my mana was going up, in combat and out of combat with like 300 mana per second. Lasted about 30 min, untill I took food to regen health, then it wore off, later it did the same for about 30 min too.

da_bizkit's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nightsight
    Can someone please test this? and can someone please tell me how to cast a trinket in a macro? I might got an idea

can someone test it? =) and if someone knows, how do i put a trinket in my macro?
    /use 13
    /use 14

I am not sure with one is for the upper and withc one for the lower trinket...
    -Rogues Do It From Behind-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12