Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting under Stormwind(and gettin' back)

Ok i'm posting for the first time so here it goes
    I know that maybe this has been post a couple of times and if it actualy is i'm very sorry for spamming
    So to get under SW is best to have a char. with a little movement speed increase(it helps a lot),but also normal chars can do it too
    When u are in SW go to the tunnel that leads to the river and Mage trainers-the passage way which is located near the bank(u can see it in the screen shot) and jump on the boxes which are on its right side
    Image Hosting, Image Share, Upload Images - PicBG.net - Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Albums
    Like so...
    Next thing u need to do is jump to the torch that is infront of u(u wont be able to jump on it from the boxes)-If u succeded u should be standing infront of the torch like this(u can aslo reach this position by wall climbing but its harder):

Image Hosting, Image Share, Upload Images - PicBG.net - Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Albums

Note: dont jump from near the wall or it will stop your jump(blizz made some kind of improvement over there in the last few patches)
    After gettin there with an easy jump u get on it like this
    When on the torch jump on the wall(there is enough space to walk there :P)
    "X" marks the spot hehe-there is the hole from witch u get under SW and btw u can see parts from SW if u move your mouse view to look from there(to touch the wall)
    sooo...now u walk into the "X" marked spot and fall under it
    when u are down and done looking around u can still look at your map and choose the mage training tower location and go there until u see a big square that is missing from the ground(there exactly the mage tower is standing)
    U must jump in the circled area of the square or u will be falling till u reach the great see and die there
    If u jump in the selected area u will find yourself in the mages portal room :P but I MOSTLY RECOMEND using a HS to get outta there or there is a chance to bug your charecter like i did(i cant show a screen because i didnt jump in the right area and my char got bugged sorry)
    I hope u like it under there but i find it most boring after being a few mins there

Ok i got it but i'm too lazy to edit now :P
    Last edited by opticalram; 03-26-2008 at 07:25 AM.

Getting under Stormwind(and gettin' back)
    sheepking's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, you 're crazy... want to edit your Name away, but its on a Private Server =) Blizzard shits on people who are on private servers, you musn't be afraid, get you account banned. Also you can See your name on one pic... your name is Nelf or nelfi =) As well almost EVERYBODY knows this exploit. But if you found out yourself nice dude.

I'm sorry but

/vote 4 close

New Post:
    ________________________________________________________________________________ __

How to tag Pictures:

OK you have your Picture-Link. Lets say Image Hosting, Image Share, Upload Images - PicBG.net - Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Albums . Now you have to make [.img]before and: [./img] behind your Picture link like this: [.img]http://picbg.net/img.php?file=3d3190fb16bd3659.jpg[./img] (You must delete the "." this is only that I can show you the tags. The finished Picture:
    Last edited by sheepking; 03-26-2008 at 06:42 AM.

opticalram's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well its not a blyzz server alright but i saw other players who aint in blyzz editing their names xD so i thought i would do it too(its not hard to paint with paint :P) and i dint figure it on my own when i was playing in the original eu server(yes i play in one and i made it on another non-org. realm cause i dont wanna bug my char) i saw one hunter doing something and jumping around and then when he got on the wall he vanished(i also saw him climbing the wall in Valey of heroes but i didnt get how he did that(addon user xD) soooo i tryed it a couple of times and with my original char i got ther from my 4 try :P(movement spd incr) so i thought to share it here but as i see almost everyone knows bout it-i dont wanna become a leecher and i dont know anyother expl. so i thought i will give it a try.......i will post something else when i find something xD but i highly doupt that(as i see on the forums many threads are reposted and most of the things are already known)

Lokolej's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude.... why am i seeing this in "New exploits" ?
    I found this long ago, showed it to some ppl, they said they already knew it... This is as old as the beta wow damnit...

Harisukusan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost....

If I Can Id -Rep.
    Its Been Posted Atleast 50 Times before.

Jock3pock3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New exploit? a guy told me this exploit for a long time ago.

opticalram's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok now u dont gotta jump on me for such a little thing-i know that if this has been said before my topic counts as spam but on almost, not on every, but almost every topic i see a wise guy telling its a repost....i dont know anything else(exept the things i learned from here) and wanted to share it-is that so wrong?
    ....and btw how do i delete the topic....i dont see a del button