Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read here before posting "exploits"

What is an exploit?
    An exploit is something you can do in World of Warcraft that was unintended by the developers. An example of this would be item/gold duping. Exploits can sometimes be small funny things, or large things that give you advantages over other players ect...

Ok I think I have one, what now?
    Before posting your exploit take a few seconds to use the search feature located above in the green bar. Additionally these forums have a feature that will try and locate similar threads based on what your thread title says when creating a new post. If anything pops up when you are creating a post, take a few seconds to check the links out.

OMG I have an idea that might work!!!
    If you THINK of something clever that might work...test it out yourself before posting here. If I posted every idea that came to me that might work for an exploit, then there would be thousands of posts by me. But I dont post them, I test them out, and if they dont work, then I move on and try something else.

Ok so I exploited something on accident but I have no idea what I did. Do I not post here now?
    If you came across something on accident, and cant replicate it...then by all means post here. Many exploits come about accidently, and its only after several people try to replicate this that they narrow down exactly how to do the exploit.

A couple of things to keep in mind:
    You are not helping the community by reposting something a million times, nor are you helping anyone by posting something that is an intended in game mechanic as an exploit, you are just wasting peoples time. MMOWNED is a free exploit forum, which come few and far between. The only way this website will continue to prosper is from the community, so dont ruin the community and you will keep getting free exploits.

I didnt know!!!
    It's cool if you posted something that has already been posted, but atleast try the search function before posting something. I would like to see if we can get a sticky of all working exploits, so everyone can have a "one stop shop" makes it easier for everyone IMO.

If you find an exploit here that you use, or helps you in anyway, then take a few seconds and hit the +Rep button that is located at the bottom of the post. Alot of people here post amazing things to help us all, and they don't have to do that...so please show your appriciation.

On a final note, lets say there are two exploit forums, one where the users just copy what other users have posted, post common knowledge, and leech without ever helping. Another forum where members help eachother out, post new information, and post confirmed exploits. Which would you go to? Let's keep the mmowned community strong, for everyones sake.

Read here before posting "exploits"
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Benjx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the link above. I think this is more detailed than that one. Better information. +Rep

NiceDK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wise words.. Seen alot of exploits just been reposted..

cam320n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh that other thread sucks, i mean

4. Proper spelling and grammar!
    Who gives a crap? If someone finds an amazing exploit and their spelling and grammar isnt perfect, i mean comeon.

6. Make sure you have tested your exploit thoroughly before posting it.
    Yeh if i find a working exploit im going to run it through hundreads of tests before posting it.

5. Lastly, PLEASE do not type in really hard to see colors (I.E. Black, Dark blue, etc. etc.) not only will is cause people to complain, not as many people will read it
    whats that have to do with exploits? Nothing, its how this guy wants a post format to be.

IMO my post covers completely different things, and is more informative, its not all about telling people what not to do, but also what they can do to help.

Glitchy's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4. Proper spelling and grammar!
    Who gives a crap? If someone finds an amazing exploit and their spelling and grammar isnt perfect, i mean comeon.
    A post that is hard to understand is not going to be taken serious

6. Make sure you have tested your exploit thoroughly before posting it.
    Yeh if i find a working exploit im going to run it through hundreads of tests before posting it.
    These forms are filled with enough repost as it is we don't need exploits that don't work.

5. Lastly, PLEASE do not type in really hard to see colors (I.E. Black, Dark blue, etc. etc.) not only will is cause people to complain, not as many people will read it
    whats that have to do with exploits? Nothing, its how this guy wants a post format to be.
    I don't want to spend 5 min trying to read an exploit becuase some guy thinks its cool to play with font colors
    Last edited by Glitchy; 03-23-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Krajin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooo...is this post..posting in the exploit section....an exploit? o.o?
    You must unlearn what you have learned.

oobER POOOOONAGE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmm????

raekan's Avatar Member