0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay at Ordon Sanctuary (Ordos) permanently without MoP legendary cape

Hello! Don't know if this is known or if it has been mentioned before, but I thought I'd share how to get to Ordos and the surrounding area without the Mists of Pandaria legendary cape unlocked. The elites in the courtyard are good for grinding Timeless Coins for the mount that costs 150,000 of the coins, and for "Lesser Charm of Good Fortune" for bonus roll tokens.

1. Fly to Timeless Isle right in front of Ordos so that the fatigue bar comes up, if you enter the Timeless Isle zone you will be dismounted.
    2. Position yourself on your mount so that you are facing Ordos and quite far up in the air, when you fly towards him you want to get auto dismounted due to the zone and then fall towards Ordos.
    3. Fly towards him, then fall towards him after being auto dismounted and use your highest damaging ability on him so that you one shot him.
    4. The game will auto teleport you out of Ordos' Sanctuary, but Ordos will teleport you back to his spawn point instantly.
    5. You now have free access to the Ordon Sanctuary!

You will now be able to stay in the courtyard permanently and farm the elites as long as you like. Ordos however does not grant any loot if you don't have the MoP cloak. As long as you don't exit the courtyard you can stay in there probably forever (haven't tried to log out and in yet), because you will be teleported out if you exit and try to reenter the courtyard.

Note: I only tested this as a level 60 that does not do as much damage as someone that is level 70, so I don't know if oneshotting Ordos will teleport you back to him or not. When I did it with my level 60 he had a few percentages of health remaining, and then I was able to finish him off after being teleported back.

Stay at Ordon Sanctuary (Ordos) permanently without MoP legendary cape
  2. Thanks hackerlol, advanta (2 members gave Thanks to Terrassen for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds very clever gonna try this. Ty for sharing.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Terrassen's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem!