0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.3.5 EverWoW - A mix of WoW and EQ

EverWoW is a brand new, high tech, unique server, and were growing fast!

To start with, we took 3.3.5 WRATH OF THE LICH KING version of wow, we scaled things back to classic content (and will progress through unlocking dungeons as we go by achieving raid goals) This means you get to fully appreciate the entire wow story, starting back from the beginning!

Although we are mostly a blizzlike server, we do have custom content! There are custom raids for lvl 19, 29, and 39 twinks to get best in slot twink gear (which looks great, too!) (3x Xp rates)

We have added the Plane of Fear, where you can face Cazic Thule, god of fear, himself! (the Everquest players will appreciate this one)

We have added survival zombie attack games, How many waves of zombies can YOU survive? set the record, earn recognition.

Like Alterac Valley Battlegrounds? You've never seem em like this...you'll have to play to find out what we mean!

We've added a legendary "Epic" quest weapon to each class now, will you be one of the few that has what it takes to complete these Uberquests?

Our server is High Quality, Stable, 100% uptime aside from occasional 10second restarts as we tweak things.

There is NO lag.

New Custom Hero class: Necromancer

Server Status: ONLINE
    Core: 3.3.5 Trinity

Limited time offer - 1 complimentary starter package & heirloom item of choice to the first few players

There is a ton more just check out our forums at
    Ever-WoW

Or check out our promo video!
    Promotional Video for EverWoW

Looking for experienced scripters/c++
    Model Editor
    Zone creator
    Last edited by Desiderium; 12-13-2011 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Updating
    ~Xanatos Nemos, Master of Shadows
    www.Ever-WoW.com

3.3.5 World of Everquest - A mix of WoW and EQ
    Desiderium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited - no longer important
    Last edited by Desiderium; 07-29-2011 at 12:24 AM.
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most of what I intend to implement is pretty simple stuff, a few gods, a few custom planes, a few custom items from the 'lore' of everquest, the rest is just EQ-ish in some of its aspects, such as 'epic' quests for each class to have an epic weapon etc, and making the game more challenging.

check out the forum and pm me for account if you'd like, site/auto registration will be back up/improved soon.
    Last edited by Desiderium; 07-29-2011 at 12:25 AM.
    www.Ever-WoW.com

MuffinVendor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only recommend joining this server - you will definetely NOT regret it! It is really unique and awesome - most of all it has a friendly community
    +rep cookie x4 for creating this server - thank you!
    Last edited by MuffinVendor; 07-25-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Don't take life too serious - you'll never escape it alive anyway.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EverWoW

The EverWoW Video!
    www.Ever-WoW.com

DJeXeCute's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a really good server I recommend it to everyone who likes good quality content in their games.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Score: 1/10
    Review: Personally, there is a ton of things wrong with this server. 1) you start out on GM Island, that's a very weird starting place. 2) I was the only person online, and it's 5 PM here (peak hour).
    3) There is no starting gear or anything, at least that I could find. 4) This is really what bugged me the most, the experience is normal. So it's basically like leveling 1-80 in retail.

Not saying any of this to be rude, but I just don't want people coming here and thinking this is such a cool server, but then being sorely disappointed.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phantom I don't recall saying this was a funserver, please re-read the post and correct me if I am wrong. If your looking for a funserver where you have everything handed to you, you need to keep searching, this is not that kind of server.

Also, please learn what the term Blizzlike means.
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    Phantom I don't recall saying this was a funserver, please re-read the post and correct me if I am wrong. If your looking for a funserver where you have everything handed to you, you need to keep searching, this is not that kind of server.

Also, please learn what the term Blizzlike means.
    *sigh*... Okay. This server is not "Blizzlike". If it was blizzlike, it wouldn't have all the custom BS it has. You did not say Blizzlike experience, you said blizzlike. So unless I see an exact replica of WoW, then I don't see this as "Blizzlike". Besides, who wants to play on a private server where it takes that long to level up? You wonder why your server has no people, it's because new people join, see that exp rates are "blizzlike", and log off.

If I wanted to, I could go and level an 80 up on Retail and sell the account, instead of playing a Private Server where I can't sell my account.
    And what if this server never takes off? I just wasted, AT LEAST (this is before cata, levelig takes a lot longer) 5 days /played, and no one is online because it's a dumb server.

Like I said in my first post, I didn't intend it to be rude, I was just giving my review, do you think restaurant owners QQ when food critics give them bad reviews? Maybe, maybe not. But all I'm saying is that it's a review, and you shouldn't take it so personally.

In my first post, I also wasn't being mean, but in this post I am, because you were a D bag. This server is a piece of manure, and I can never, ever see it taking off. You posted your server advertisement one month ago, and your server has 0 players. Probably only like 10 registered accounts. So, before going off because I wrote a bad review, make a better server, one people will actually play instead of logging on, and logging off within 5 minutes.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your metaphor is not apt.

Your basically doing the equivalent of going to a chinese restaurant and complaining about the hamburgers. Learn to read and quit trolling us please. We have over 60 accounts after having only been online for a bit over 2 weeks, and we're moving up the vote ranks quickly. I personally see this server as a huge success in the making.

If you want a server where everyone starts out in max gear or has GM commands or something, go find a funserver, this server is for people who enjoy a challenge, which I admit, not everyone will like it. That's ok with me, but we don't need trolls bashing us for not being a funserver when we aren't trying to be a funserver.

Let me direct you to a line from my post above..

"Although we are mostly a blizzlike server, we do have custom content! "
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    Your metaphor is not apt.

Your basically doing the equivalent of going to a chinese restaurant and complaining about the hamburgers. Learn to read and quit trolling us please. We have over 60 accounts after having only been online for a bit over 2 weeks, and we're moving up the vote ranks quickly. I personally see this server as a huge success in the making.

If you want a server where everyone starts out in max gear or has GM commands or something, go find a funserver, this server is for people who enjoy a challenge, which I admit, not everyone will like it. That's ok with me, but we don't need trolls bashing us for not being a funserver when we aren't trying to be a funserver.

Let me direct you to a line from my post above..
    How many of those accounts are actively played? I added one account to your "60", and I logged off within 5 minutes. Pretty sad when it's peak hours and there's 0 people online. But, I'm out of this thread, my original intention wasn't to start a flame war, it was to give a review on the server. People have different opinions. I just watched Your Highness and I thought it was hilarious, but it's rating is like a 3.9. So, I think it's a bad server, but there are plenty of other people out there, so good luck with your server.

MuffinVendor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    How many of those accounts are actively played? I added one account to your "60", and I logged off within 5 minutes. Pretty sad when it's peak hours and there's 0 people online. But, I'm out of this thread, my original intention wasn't to start a flame war, it was to give a review on the server. People have different opinions. I just watched Your Highness and I thought it was hilarious, but it's rating is like a 3.9. So, I think it's a bad server, but there are plenty of other people out there, so good luck with your server.
    Your intention was not to start a flame war? Then I do not see why you did, besides if you did not realise there are actually different time zones in the world.
    As Desiderium mentioned, this is a blizzlike server - not a funserver and not retail. This is a free server available to anyone who wishes to play World of Warcraft and have a nice time doing it.
    So honestly I think you should reconsider your statements, as they're.. incorrect.

- Muffin
    Don't take life too serious - you'll never escape it alive anyway.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placing a new Xtremetop100 ad this week, things are doing pretty well I am pleased with the results so far on this server!

nearly have the instant 80 pvp/pve realm finished as well.
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instant 80 PVP/PVE second Realm is now up!
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Temporary Promotional: Unique Tabard of Foundation for new members, also instant lvl 30 and 1 free heirloom of choice for a limited time!
    www.Ever-WoW.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast