::: World of Destiny ::: 10x Rates Blizzard-Like patch 2.4.3 Burning Crusade Server menu

User Tag List

dajesse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

::: World of Destiny ::: 10x Rates Blizzard-Like patch 2.4.3 Burning Crusade Server

Welcome to World of Destiny, Original Mid-rate (10x rates) Blizzard-like Burning Crusade patch 2.4.3 realm.

Heres some of our features :

- We are running TrinityCore, Which guarantees as Blizzard-like gameplay as possible on Private server.

- Daily Updates and bugfixing to the server. We log Everything that happens on the server for ultimate server support.

- Constant uptime, with fast Auto-restarter for possible crashes.

- Social and professional staff. The server is ran by 2 people, Dajesse and Kassu. Close Social Player intercourse is an absolute for us.

- The Server is getting website and forum reconstructed and they'll be live soon, on a new domain. Please enjoy your stay.

Some words : I'm doing this as you know how hell i miss the old tbc times. Now with wotlk around retail is all ****ed up. And more shit coming. I think many of you want to refrain to that old feeling, so play with me. - Jesse.

Join us at World Of Destiny and Set Realmlist destinywow.ath.cx

::: World of Destiny ::: 10x Rates Blizzard-Like patch 2.4.3 Burning Crusade Server