0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PurgatoryWoW

I have recently changed server packs and added a website to my server i hope you will all come and test out the new revision of my server and let me know how it treats you! It is still a 3.3.2 server but this go around seems like mostly everything works i also customized the starter stats along with modded the stats threwout the game along with a few other lil turn of events! Anyway i would love to see you all there.

Http://Purgatorywow.no-ip.org

That is the website you can make an account on there along with check out the forums so on. It also tells you how to connect on the Home page. But to make it a lil easyer on you just set realmlist to "set realmlist Purgatorywow.no-ip.org" and your all set to go just go to the site and create an account!

Btw to all of you who had an account on there when i reformatted my server pack i removed all accoutns so plz remake a new one. I know last time it was realy buggy and crashed a lot but i promise its a LOT better now no crashes what so ever!

Anyway hope to see you there bye!
    Last edited by Cison; 03-19-2010 at 01:32 AM.

PurgatoryWoW