Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John's GM Server is BACK! (Hamachi, but worth it)

:wave:That's right folks, for those of you who remembered my server (All GM Access,) it is now back!

There are a few modifications now though.

ALL NPC commands have been disabled.:eek3:

GOBJECT commands have been disabled, will allow commands such as .gobject select, and activate for the random bugs with doors, i.e. Illidan's door.:theyareontome:

Commands that directly affect other players such as .kick, .banchar, .rename, or .killplr have been disabled.:slap:

Last time I had this server I was at over 570 registrants, and it became pretty popular.

There were very many crashes due to people that ruined the gaming experience because, "Hey look! I spawned like 300 Illidans!" So yea. I took away the commands that spawn. :cussing:

There isn't a mall.:eek4dance:

This is a Hamachi Required server. Last time server was up, it was just as simple as changing the realmlist. Since then I got a new router but it doesn't support the security to do so.:tmi:

The Hamachi information is here:
    Server name (without quotes): "John's GM Server"
    Server pass (without quotes): "1337"

If that server is FULL then: "John's GM Server1" or "John's GM Server2" or "John's GM Server3"
    HAMACHI REQUIRED TO GET TO WEBSITE!

Server Homepage:Set realmlist:
    "set realmlist 5.250.3.79"
    The account registration page is:Forums (Talk, request for things such as custom items, commands, etc...):
    NEED HELP TO GET HAMACHI?
    If you need help getting connected with Hamachi, read on, otherwise have fun!

Step 1: Go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp and download the latest version.

Step 2: Install with default settings. When it asks about choosing the free or premioum version, select the one that says use premium and then basic after trial is over.

Step 3: Open Hamachi, and click the Power button on the bottom left. And wait till it says connected.

Step 4: The second button from the bottom right (Create or Join a Network), click that and then Join a network.

Step 5: Enter the details from above that is in red.

Step 6: Open up the realmlist.wtf file in your World of Warcraft folder (Default is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\realmlist.wtf\) with Notepad.

Step 7: Change the contents to: "set realmlist 5.250.3.79"

Step 8: Register, Start WoW, and Login.

Step 9: Have fun!

:worthless:
    Last edited by EvilBore; 08-31-2008 at 08:37 AM.

John's GM Server is BACK! (Hamachi, but worth it)