0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ad Astra Wow Vanilla 1.12.1 private server

Are you looking for a fresh and authentic Vanilla WoW experience?

Join our newly launched 1.12.1 server!

We offer a stable and bug-free environment with a friendly and welcoming community.

Our server features:

Progressive content release: Experience the game as it was originally released, with content being unlocked in phases.
    Blizzlike gameplay: We strive to provide an authentic WoW experience with minimal changes.
    Active staff: Our team is dedicated to providing a great gaming experience for our players.
    Regular events: We host a variety of events, including raids, dungeons, and PvP.
    Whether you're a seasoned WoW veteran or a new player looking to experience the game for the first time, our server is the perfect place for you.

Join us today and start your adventure!

Account Creation - Ad Astra WOW
    Last edited by adastrafdtnwow; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:26 AM.

Ad Astra Wow Vanilla 1.12.1 private server
    Raynbock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I tried to open the site before i went off, but it was offline or something. When i tried again today i got the registration screen with a few "error" messages on the site and when i entered everything and pressed register (tried a few times) thats what i get:

Warning: session_start(): open(C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MaNGOS\website\tmp\sess_lh5f87s4ui57f8p5b0bs p5b1b0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MaNGOS\website\htdocs\index.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: security in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MaNGOS\website\htdocs\index.php on line 9
    Unable to select logon database.
    Warning: Unknown: open(C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MaNGOS\website\tmp\sess_lh5f87s4ui57f8p5b0bs p5b1b0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MaNGOS\website\tmp) in Unknown on line 0