Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to find private server exploits/dupes/hacks

Hi everyone, I'm Zyloto

I am, new to this..to say the least, however i have done hours and hours probably 50+ of research into scripting/exploits/hacks/dupes/wpe/cheatengine etc..and everything i've found has either been patched...doesn't work on that particular server or that particular repack...i literally am so frustrated im tearing my hair out.

I just want some working exploits/hacks and i feel like im being looked over, ignored and kept out of the loop because people don't know if im trustworthy or not and i don't know what to do about it besides say hey, i'll pay you money for it! and even THAT doesn't seem to be good enough ...can someone help me pls.

THE QUESTION: How do i go about finding working 2019, exploits/hacks/dupes or whatever..so i can be an economical, pvp, pve god..with all the gear..all the characters..all the money..i wanna have everything and be everything.

My skype: live:jacobwow15
    My Discord: Zyloto#9769

How to find private server exploits/dupes/hacks
    rdw's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all about tinkering... theres no easy way to find those stuff other than spending tons of hours testing and trying to break the game.

Zyloto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinkering you say, what programs do you use to tinker, would you still recommend WPE/Cheat engine on modern day 2019 pservers?

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dupes in private servers still exist, either by new code added or very old dupes no one else or very few have found which requires a pretty good idea on how private servers work. WPE and CE are good for testing a lot of things in games, but knowing how to use them properly is something I would focus. Realistically what you're asking for is some one who would share a secret that could have a real world value to it because of how rare these exploits are to come across these days, and I doubt anyone would.

If you have the time to research other peoples exploits, maybe you have the time to figure out how those exploits were found in the first place and take that knowledge to go find your own exploits. Be creative and tinker with the game in unusual ways, asking for handouts never gets you anywhere but if you can't find your own exploits I honestly wouldn't bother asking for free stuff. You're jumping into this at the wrong time, private servers have been so heavily patched, its not as common for people to just stumble across them anymore.

5. Thanks stoneharry (1 members gave Thanks to Xecis for this useful post)
    Zyloto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make a very compelling point, i will dedicate myself to C++. Thank you for your sobering comments