Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of questions regarding EMUs

Hey guys,

I've been looking to find some information regarding EMUs but I'm either too dumb to find it or .... it could be it doesn't exist? (doubt)

First off, I've never played private WoW servers as I didn't like the idea of spending lots of time only to risk "loosing" everything when the servers eventually gets removed or whatnot.
    So I spent way too much time on retail WoW. That said, after many years I finally realized how ridiculously bad WoW has gotten (downhill from WotLK, free falling after that).

Anyways, now that Classic is being re-released I went down memory lane and came to the conclusion that I probably wont enjoy it as I have no way of investing this much time required to get to the
    state I was when WoW was first released. Did some digging and came across some YT clips of a private server which .... seemed to be aimed at solo playing, more specifically two mods (if that's the name)
    Solocraft and VAS Autobalace. Now I believe that this pack I found was for Cataclysm and I want Vanilla with said mods.

Basically what I'm looking for is a "balanced" way of 2 manning vanilla wow without having to resort to cheap GM commands or edited gear. Like, a way to progress through the game as "intended" but with the option of clearing raids as two player (also, not looking for any multiboxing).

I might be a bit too picky here, but you guys know of any packs that would meet my cravings?

Couple of questions regarding EMUs
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know off any co-op repacks. There's a few repacks that have been made over the years geared towards being single player, but it's hard to rebalance and rewrite content that was designed for many players. The only feasible way to achieve this is to buff the player to compensate for the reduced player count, as nerfing the dungeons/raids would require an insane amount of work.