Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is not working anymore on a 5.4.2 private servers, do you think this will works in the retail 6.0.2 ??... Sorry if this sounds rude xD, but no, this will not work on retail, and the only thing you are going to get is a ban :/

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxspokiixx View Post
    Indeed, but like is an instant server, you can create any account, log in, go to orgrimmar or stormwind and start killing people or go to a bg and insta kill anyone.
    Besides, this was because they use an exploit that increase the damage 900%. Thats what what happen.

Well of course is doesn't work on retail. It is better to attack the clones of the original, their easy to manipulate.

Well, their was a player who experimented on his own toons. When he finally made a death knight, he was able to exploit and make use of boss spells and or other enemy spells.
    Now he didn't want to get banned, thinking he was uber awesome, so he used WPE and made another toon that was literally nameless, he had to make a second account just to communicate, due to not being able to hack.
    He was literally unbannable, in the combat logs it says _____ used Death Coil, blah blah.

This exploit project was done on Wowbeez, and it was done on Molten around 2010-2011. He went on a raid team on neltharion and his horde raid, didn't care, they wanted the alliance slain.
    During molten days, he masked his name, like a duplicate, calling himself Valentino, BUT if a GM was smart enough to find his real toon name, which had been altered by WPE, he was able to catch a ban if it comes to that, but blank names rendering impossible to report, but anti-cheats have a 5% chance of getting you, but only disconnecting you instead.

I say, mess around with WPE, for if it had worked wonders for Valentino and the many, many players that used it, it can help you out, even for MoP.

I prefer a fast hack and slash takedown of bosses, then instantly killing them.... It is waaaaay too easy, at least make em fight, struggle a little, before they go down in flames.

We are testing WPE for other means as of now.

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup I have already read about him, valentino was a legend XD. and yup all those tricks with wpe were realeased time ago (obviously many of them doesnt work :C). And yup me to, I prefer something fast to take down the bosses and get the epic weapons, trinkets or mounts, but right now Im out of the game u.u. I do not have any filter and I have no idea to where can I start to mess with :P

patwise's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know where to start. I have been looking into LUA functions. Why? Because a ton of them are not checked by most servers, for instance on pandawow the gold dupe script bought 8 yaks for the price of 1, and you could sell each yak for more than they were bought for. There is one function ReforgeItem() where it reforges an item with the reforge ID inside the ()s. Reforge IDs can be found here: is there a list for reforge ID's - Forums - World of Warcraft for example: "/script ReforgeItem(154)" or in an addon with a frame and button:
    Code:
    function Button1_OnClick()
    	ReforgeItem(154)
    end
    I am guessing there are at least a few that the server does not check.
    Some people say the addon Reforgenator works as well to stack reforging. Reforgenator - Bags & Inventory - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse
    Let me know if you guys find anything as I will keep working on the script.

Erminwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /update ..
    any news :3 ?
    we would also pay for help. just send me a PN
    Last edited by Erminwow; 10-24-2015 at 04:29 PM.

nwnhax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently it is still active, as the last poster bumped this year old topic. On PandaWoW, there are DKs who have been confirmed to stack their mastery or haste to 100% - today.

I'm pretty sure someone knows this exploit. I know a way to make a character immune to movement slowdowns/roots in this server that I can share with whoever knows this exploit or any other useful ones.

Erminwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nwnhax View Post
    Apparently it is still active, as the last poster bumped this year old topic. On PandaWoW, there are DKs who have been confirmed to stack their mastery or haste to 100% - today.

I'm pretty sure someone knows this exploit. I know a way to make a character immune to movement slowdowns/roots in this server that I can share with whoever knows this exploit or any other useful ones.
    confirmed, some dk's are still using this haste stacking method but idk how to do it exactly. Wanted to test it but no idea i couldn't get further than patwise

Edit: Pandawow updated on 5.4.8 so it might be harder now, but i've no idea
    Last edited by Erminwow; 10-25-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Erminwow View Post
    confirmed, some dk's are still using this haste stacking method but idk how to do it exactly. Wanted to test it but no idea i couldn't get further than patwise

Edit: Pandawow updated on 5.4.8 so it might be harder now, but i've no idea
    Probably from that berry quest in Pandaria, for the Deadmines haste buffs cannot be taken out of instance, even if it did, it's 30 seconds with 99 of them stacked for about 5500%+ haste.

There is an exploit we discovered a few months ago, I think it could be classified as elite, for it has never been mentioned or done before and Bliz has no clue about it. Probably works on retail, and obviously on all cata/mop/wod p servers. If that is working, then I assume this one works too.

I personally would use this to go for Bosses only, I hate the fact that I raid/RDf with people who give up on wipes and others who clearly have no flipping idea of what their doing.

In combination with the elite exploit, I would go after anyone deemed a swift kill, however, I'll be limited to doing this in Eastern Kingdom only.
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 10-29-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345