0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Halo636 View Post
    Anybody heard anything about this so called reforge stacking exploit?
    Try to find offset that nulls isReforged, should be doable with WPE pro.

some offset
    Last edited by Sarick; 08-04-2014 at 01:48 AM.

WPE for PandWoW 5.4.2
    patwise's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What should i do with those offsets? I'm not sure what to put in for search and to modify? Also, how can i get it so it lets me press reforge over and over again and my stats stack or dont go down each time i un-forge it

Halo636's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patwise View Post
    What should i do with those offsets? I'm not sure what to put in for search and to modify? Also, how can i get it so it lets me press reforge over and over again and my stats stack or dont go down each time i un-forge it
    That's what you have to find... He was just giving an example of how it could work.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What am I supposed to find? And how do I look for it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patwise View Post
    What am I supposed to find? And how do I look for it?
    Find the packet and offset that represent whether the weapon requires reforging or restoring. Once you've found that packet you can edit it and make reforge remain forever and provide infinite stats.

That's how we're assuming it'd work, we're unsure whether it works and this is all just speculation remember. You'd need to learn packet analysis which is what I'm currently doing to try and figure it out myself.

There seem to be far too many hackers on pandawow so I don't mind leveling the playing field.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Halo636 View Post
    Find the packet and offset that represent whether the weapon requires reforging or restoring.
    Yeah, that makes sense, i'm just not sure exactly HOW to find out what the packets and offsets are for something specific like that, and what to search and modify them to. If you come across anything, that would be great.

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm, maybe you can search for the weapon id, then convert it to hexa and in wpe there is a icon to search so, you search for it (of course you have to first record something using the weapon , maybe equipping and un equipping it.), search a little do not wait for somebody that will do it for you (maybe if you pay to somebody then will be faster xD).

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have found out a few things:
    1. When you reforge an item, the packet sent to reforge it, the 5th offset, is an ID for the stat you chose. (I tested this by reforging my leggings, haste to crit, and the 5th offset changed when i did something different, like hit.)(I'm not quite sure what the 1-4th offsets represent, they all change each time i reforge anything, even the same thing, they change each time. I will have to experiment with it.)
    2.Each reforge is the size of 23, so look for the packet with 23 and make sure that is is "Send", Not "Recv, when logging a reforge"
    3. The 5th offset is different with each item (even the same stat, for ex: my legs, haste to CRIT, the 5th offset is 98, but haste to HIT the 5th offset is 97. And that's only my legs, i've tried my hands, weapon from haste to crit, and the 5th offset is not 98.
    4. I made a filter changing the 98 from my legs to 97, so it would reforge hit instead of crit, even when I chose crit. I can see my stats change in my character info when i do it, but it doesn't say the item is reforged yet in the reforge box, it still gives the option to reforge, but in my character info, the slot where my legs are says hit reforged from haste, but nothing changed in the reforge window. If i spam reforge button it only reforges once and then nothing happens, and goes back to normal after i restore it. I don't know how to find the offset that nulls isReforged, but I will keep experimenting.
    5. Also, the 9th offset is always FF
    Last edited by patwise; 08-05-2014 at 11:13 PM.

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valuable information, Patwise. Thanks for sharing. Ive done some of my own testing on PandaWow and found a way to upgrade an item further than allowed. I gathered 4k justice and upgraded my weapon at total of 16 times. It made a visible difference in my damage because upgrading a weapon increases base & max swing damage. However, im having trouble recreating it. Simply saving my filter and restarting everything (Using a new version of the same weapon) doesnt work. This would take a while to work with, but could potentially reach millions of damage. As I learn more I'll update here.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty neat. I'm wondering if i can somehow change the value of how much of the stat i reforge, like instead of 400 hit, i might change it to 4000. Might not work, but still trying to be able to reforge it more than once. How do you upgrade more than allowed? I might be able to apply that method to reforging. Also, does it say like, upgrade level, 16/2? because that would be amazing if it just showed 2/2 but it's still 100 times more than 2, and people would not be able to prove you are abusing anything if they report you, lol.
    Last edited by patwise; 08-06-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Patwise, I've +rep'd you for sharing.

@Awkwerdness that sounds like an interesting exploit and I'll look into whether I can find any information on it or a similar exploit.
    Just a speculation but, it could possibly be checking for max upgrade level. If you change the packet for max level to 2 to 99 for example and you could upgrade continuously.

@Patwise I'll continue looking at that packet to see if I can find anything we could play with.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, i'm still looking for what nulls isReforged. Hopefully I can make it think it's NOT reforged so it will allow me to reforge it after it is already reforged. Think... Infinite mastery...

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great sharing, I'll take a look to those offsets when I have time. BTW, I have tried some other swaps and in Pandawow are not working but, in some other servers are working perfectly, but hoping exploiters do not start using them in bg or arenas. And is amazing for pve, using a lvl 70 pj I can kill any boss with 1 hit.
    Anyone know any buff to extreme increase of health or stamina??

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What server does this work on? I can look for a good health buff

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    Valuable information, Patwise. Thanks for sharing. Ive done some of my own testing on PandaWow and found a way to upgrade an item further than allowed. I gathered 4k justice and upgraded my weapon at total of 16 times. It made a visible difference in my damage because upgrading a weapon increases base & max swing damage. However, im having trouble recreating it. Simply saving my filter and restarting everything (Using a new version of the same weapon) doesnt work. This would take a while to work with, but could potentially reach millions of damage. As I learn more I'll update here.
    Seems like they are slacking with server side checks for reforging/upgrading. Could also be that they are not checking if you have enough valor/jp ^^. Keep experimenting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast