Realm locked on own private server, how to "unlock" it? menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    kjeld's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Realm locked on own private server, how to "unlock" it?

    Hey there, i have a little problem.

    I just recentlly installed a WoW private server.
    Everything is running smooth, except for the realm on the realm lists is locked, i have set population to unlimited tried other values as well, but whatever i do the realm keeps being locked on me.
    I use the pryd's repack of Trinity core.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cheers,

    K.

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by kjeld View Post
    Hey there, i have a little problem.

    I just recentlly installed a WoW private server.
    Everything is running smooth, except for the realm on the realm lists is locked, i have set population to unlimited tried other values as well, but whatever i do the realm keeps being locked on me.
    I use the pryd's repack of Trinity core.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Cheers,

    K.
    Fixed, appeared to be a sql error
    Last edited by stoneharry; 07-28-2011 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Added prefix.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    Rhynin's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it's been forever since you posted this but I am having the same problem. What value did you change in sql to unlock your server? Thanks!

  3. #3
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1594
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    Thanks G/R
    140/132
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhynin View Post
    I know it's been forever since you posted this but I am having the same problem. What value did you change in sql to unlock your server? Thanks!
    Some more context would be good:

    Which emulator/repack are you using?

    When you say 'locked', what exactly is happening?

  4. #4
    Rhynin's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies. I'm using the MoP 5.4.8 Repack but I was able to figure it out. It had to do with changing my character's security level under realmlist in Heidisql but not also changing it in a second location in the database as well. I am still having an issue with not being able to see my World database in the sql database. I've watched videos on YT where they show their world db in sql but mine is hidden and I can't figure out how to "unhide" the hidden information. Any ideas? I've searched this topic on the Heidisql site, google and YT but can't find anything specific to WoW private servers.

  5. #5
    stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

    Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1594
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    Thanks G/R
    140/132
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhynin View Post
    Apologies. I'm using the MoP 5.4.8 Repack but I was able to figure it out. It had to do with changing my character's security level under realmlist in Heidisql but not also changing it in a second location in the database as well. I am still having an issue with not being able to see my World database in the sql database. I've watched videos on YT where they show their world db in sql but mine is hidden and I can't figure out how to "unhide" the hidden information. Any ideas? I've searched this topic on the Heidisql site, google and YT but can't find anything specific to WoW private servers.
    Check your repack config files, they contain the MySQL connection details like hostname, username, passport, port. You should be able to use the same connection details to access the world/char/auth databases using a IDE like SQLyog, Navicat, or HediSQL.

  6. #6
    Rhynin's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can log into the sql database with Heidi but for some reason the world database is hidden and I can't figure out how to make it visible lol. Nothing on the Heidi forum or google about hidden options. Just weird.

Similar Threads

  1. [Misc] How to create an own Private Server
    By Ynda in forum WoW EMU Questions & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:18 PM
  2. [ArcEmu] how do you get gm spells to work on your own private server?
    By zapper375 in forum WoW EMU Questions & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:44 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:09 PM
  4. [Video] How To Create Your Own Private Server by ME!
    By Linkin.Park. in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:02 PM
  5. How to make your Own Private Server
    By dabaddest in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 08:43 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2023 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search