Followed the guide here to make a new class/race combo, trainer won't train my spells menu

User Tag List

SerrithX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Followed the guide here to make a new class/race combo, trainer won't train my spells

Hey everyone, I followed a guide here to create a NE Mage. So I then start the game, although there is no button for me to create a NE Mage, I just create a Druid and change it's race in the database.

Everything looks great, but the Mage can't learn any skills from the trainer. I can manually give him the spells from the GM .learn command, but that just puts every spell in the general tab in the spellbook (considering the other tabs are gone anywa).

I was hoping there was a way to fix this with another method. Thanks for your time.

Followed the guide here to make a new class/race combo, trainer won't train my spells