Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A request and a suggestion

Greetings,

I've been lookin for a server that seems to not exist. I simply want an instant 80 raiding server.. not a fun one... a server that u actually have to earn ur gear in but without the boring lvling part and yes, i've been lookin for such a server in all the voting sites for a couple of weeks now and there is none... So if anybody knows one... plz tell me

which leads to my suggestion:

Okay , so here is the deal ... An instant 80 PVE BLIZZLIKE server "NOT A FUN SERVER!"... seriously .. there is none... absolutly none among the thousands of pvt servers.

The idea is simple .. 1x rates , 1x drops , 1x everything but instant 80 ... however, what makes it different from other instant 80 servers is how the gear is being earned. 100% of the instant 80 servers are fun servers ... in which u can get whatever gear u want without doin anything .. however, this one will be different..players start with a T7 and earn their T8,9 and 10 .. same goes for pvp gear.. u get S5 once the char is created, then u go all the way to S8 using ur skills.

The server being a PVE one is for the sake of uniqueness.. There isn't a single instant 80 PVE server out there. They are all PVP ones.. which is kinda weird.. i mean.. lots of ppl are into raiding.. at least the same amount as pvpers. and still u could pvp on a pve server.

DID anyone thought of creating such a server? ... i didnt know where else to post this suggestion.. so i post it here.. kindly, move it if this is not the suitable section.
    Last edited by stoneharry; 11-04-2010 at 10:04 AM.

A request and a suggestion
    Confucius's Avatar Moderator The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    270/288
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I takes a long time to get gear with raiding and most people aren't that committed to private servers.

dds3030's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Am in the Process of Creating a NON-Blizzlike server, similar to the way you are saying, instant level 85, and you have to work for your gear, Raiding etc, Raid Bosses will drop tokens you can use to upgrade gear (custom weapons and such) but they will not be over powered, Things like this, Just so when you have the top of the gear like t10, there is still stuff you can go after, although i have no issue's with the programming side of things, working stuff out in the begging is always my issue, Please PM me with a vague list on what you would like and i will reply to your standards.