Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for advanced C++ help. Will pay!

Hi, I am looking for an advanced c++ programmer to help me do a couple of things for my GM server.

First thing I would like to do is create a phasing system. I am using Hearthstone 3.1.3 branch and it has the command .debug setphase, so I can use that to successfully change phases, but when I spawn things in a phase they appear in phase 1 (the main world). So I would like npcs and game objects to appear and stay in whatever phase you are currently in.

The second thing I would like to do is when someone spawns a game object or npc, it adds their account ID to the object/npc. Then they become the owner of that object/npc. Only they can delete it.

And the last thing I would like to be able to do is make a system that limits how many things a player can spawn per hour. They would have a limit of say 20 objects an hour, then they would get a message saying that they have reached their limit.

I've learned a good bit about c++ and the emulator just from playing around, but I don't have the skills to do these things on my own. If you think you can help with any of these things, please send me a PM here or add me on MSN [email protected].

Thanks!

Looking for advanced C++ help. Will pay!
    bigjohnson4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I'm not sure about HS commands, but there might be a "setphase" subcommand under ".npc". If not, you can always set it in the database.

2. You can do that, if you edit the commands in the core, most likey in Level1.cpp, Level2.cpp, Level3.cpp, or ChatCommands.cpp (something like that). Reply here if you need help with it.

3. This can also be done by editing the commands to use the database, and should be fairly easy. Once you've found the proper commands you're looking for, post them here if you want help.

Linkn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Dont know about phasing.
    2. Take a look at this http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...alwow-net.html
    Its for ArcEmu but you can look at it and get a general idea about it.
    3. The above has that i believe.

Also, i think someone made a converter for Arc<-->aspire. I'll look for it.

EDIT: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/progra...rc2aspire.htmlThanks to mager you might be able to set it up for aspire.
    Last edited by Linkn; 07-12-2009 at 01:22 AM.