0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with a few things on ArcEmu

Hi I'm Grave. Me and my friend are working to set up a WoW Private server for fun and we encountered a few problems. I would like to have some help for these if possible. If you know, we greatly appreciate it if you could lend us a hand.

1. Spirit Healers: Yes, we have the same spirit healer problems. Once in the spirit world, we can't be resurrected. We searched some of the threads but nothing quite answered us how to fix it. We would like to know how this could be fixed. If you can, please tell us the step by step on how to fix this. We are using SQL and/or LUA files. Like where to go and what do we need to do, for this problem. I read several threads about databases and flags but there isn't anything specific for our answers that we needed to fix our current problems.

If you could, please make a small list of directories of where to go and what to do.

2. Talent Points: We raised our Level Cap up to 200 and we think that 191 talent points is too much. We would like to reduce it down to about 125 talent points to make it more challenging in a way. If you know a line code about reducing talent points, we would be grateful. Don't forget to tell us where did you put it so that we could test it out and see if it works.

We greatly appreciate the help if you can give the information we need.

NOTE: Reminder, any information you give, PLEASE make sure that you give us the the location and what to do.

Thank you for giving some of your time to read this and hope that our problems will be solved.

(P.S: If the code about the Talent points isn't good, it doesn't bother much since it's not one of our main priorities here. Working Spirit Healers is what we are looking for most since we want our players to be able to resurrect and not constantly ask help from GM's to be rezed.)

~Grave

Help with a few things on ArcEmu