0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know where i can find a Guide on how to

ive been looking around for a guide on how to set up an account creation page that can connect to my navicat and actually create accounts for my server, but the website is not being hosted on my computer but a free host site, (Example - x10Hosting)

does anyone know where a tutorial for something like this would be?

or if someone could make one, as im sure im not the only person who has wanted help with this.

Does anyone know where i can find a Guide on how to
    jackthripper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personaly, i use webs.com and spora for the account creation site. as long as mysql, apache(if you use it), your server and navicat are on the same computer, there is nothing to worry about. the website will just have a link to your account creation wich is being hosted on ur computer. but thats just how i do it.
    I HAVE THE BALLS TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS

Algorithm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    ive been looking around for a guide on how to set up an account creation page that can connect to my navicat and actually create accounts for my server, but the website is not being hosted on my computer but a free host site, (Example - x10Hosting)

does anyone know where a tutorial for something like this would be?

or if someone could make one, as im sure im not the only person who has wanted help with this.
    ok well i assume you know where to get the account creation script.

Now login to your free host control panel. and look for ftp access. It should give you the address and most likely you need to make a user name and password for ftp. Then you will need to get ftp client and enter the information for your user name, pass e.t.c and upload flies to -depends on a host- in most cases its public_html folder or www

once you done that you will have your page

sonic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by master1979 View Post
    ok well i assume you know where to get the account creation script.

Now login to your free host control panel. and look for ftp access. It should give you the address and most likely you need to make a user name and password for ftp. Then you will need to get ftp client and enter the information for your user name, pass e.t.c and upload flies to -depends on a host- in most cases its public_html folder or www

once you done that you will have your page
    yea i have the page setup, its just when u try to make an account it doesnt put them into the database for navicat it says it cant connect, i think i need to set up remote MySQL but i dont know how, here is what it looks like when i click on "Remove MySQL" on the free host site to set it up..

and i dont understand what to add as a host.

Algorithm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    yea i have the page setup, its just when u try to make an account it doesnt put them into the database for navicat it says it cant connect, i think i need to set up remote MySQL but i dont know how, here is what it looks like when i click on "Remove MySQL" on the free host site to set it up..

and i dont understand what to add as a host.

do you have teamviewer?

if not go download it, and i can fix it for you (do it while i am online )

sonic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awwww you would be offline but i downloaded it, i have an idea of what it is and see how u can help me, we just both need to be online at sometime lol