Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Build the biggest emulator questions list.

Alright around here there is alot of questions but no way to filter em or to find one your looking for. Thats why I am building a massive SVN of emulator questions, so all you would have to do is look in there and the the awnser right off the bat. Of course there are many awnsers and I can't get all of them with out your help
    So please post your questions and bugs here and they will be added to a large SVN. Your question will be answered as soon as posbile. In this fourm and then be added.
    ahhhh

Help Build the biggest emulator questions list.
    Sandile's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... well...
    My warlock/hunter pets won't work.
    When you summon them I get an error in my arcemu-world.exe saying that player pets colums doesn't match at row 1.
    I think I have the wrong table or something. In the arcemu-world.exe Its like over 100 numbers there.
    The Table playerpets have max 15 rows.
    So if you could post a working one I whould be happy. Or just explain on how to fix it
    +Rep

Kalash47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Nightmare* View Post
    Alright around here there is alot of questions but no way to filter em or to find one your looking for. Thats why I am building a massive SVN of emulator questions, so all you would have to do is look in there and the the awnser right off the bat. Of course there are many awnsers and I can't get all of them with out your help
    So please post your questions and bugs here and they will be added to a large SVN. Your question will be answered as soon as posbile. In this fourm and then be added.
    "Alright around here there is alot of questions but no way to filter em or to find one your looking for."
    Yes there is, it's called Search.

SVN is for code, not for an FAQ.
    EmuTools.org - 3rd party MaNGOS Resource

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SVN isnt just for code numbnutz its primarily used for coding purposes; gtfo i can use pastebin to write stories etc. i can use filefront to host warez. i can use wikipedia to hold my picture files; NOTHING IS CONCRETE;

continue as you are Nightmare, its a good idea, also mind you; Noobs to emu dont know wtf to search so a nice compiled compendium of faq is pretty handy at times. go troll elsewhere Kalash47

TheSpidey's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure an SVN is the best structure to use here? I mean, you can easily use a wiki or even a CMS for this

sadgonewild's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sun++ Developer