0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markbatt View Post
    I very important feature missing in all arcemu servers in game event. Would it be possible to add this feature

same features as mangos version

i have the mangos gameevent patch if you you need it
    what are you talking about exactly lol
    I'm not going to be releasing anything for a while. I'm back on retail for new content.

DevilsAdvocate's C++ Script Workshop
    lordsarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey there

hey i wander if you could make programs (small ones) because iam working on custom database and i havent seen any creature or items or quest or npc or vendor generators for MANGOS!! (i have seen lots of ascent) so if you could make one or two it would be appreciated

y2kss66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my suggestion is that you create a guild wars script that awards the winning guild "guild points" which can be used to then create and customize a guild base. Then the guild victories would be kept track of and whatever guild is the number one guild will have additional prizes if another guild knocks them off the top spot. The guilds would send 5 or 10 members to a fighting plane that is set aside so no one else can get in and the script keeps track of the kills and whichever guild has the most kills after a set time wins.

p.s. that is just an idea I had. it would require a guild housing script and a guild wars script

fokui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't be a copycat if I've never played your server nor a server with what i said. Cool you made it happen but its not really original just takes the same concept of most FPS.

Originally Posted by Spectre90 View Post
    That event sounded cooler when we added it on my realm copycats ftl =P.

ApexEmu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start scripting Av, Learn the packets etc.. and release it.

Spectre90's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fokui View Post
    Can't be a copycat if I've never played your server nor a server with what i said. Cool you made it happen but its not really original just takes the same concept of most FPS.
    Actually it is, and is nothing close to FPS games. Though ironic we just release Last Man Standing Event on our servers and here you are requesting the almost exact same thing, but hey what ever works .

Devilsadvocate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CommitEmu View Post
    Start scripting Av, Learn the packets etc.. and release it.
    My new repack release has AV working blizz-like. I'm a developer for ArcScripts and it's still under development but does work. It isn't 100% blizz-like scripted as i'm still working on it but all towers are capturable, sub-bosses work, resources work, and working graveyards. Will be releasing within the next 3 days I estimate.
    I'm not going to be releasing anything for a while. I'm back on retail for new content.

fokui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually it is, and is nothing close to FPS games. Though ironic we just release Last Man Standing Event on our servers and here you are requesting the almost exact same thing, but hey what ever works .

Let me pull out the dictionary because it seems you guys don't know what the word copy cat means. Oh and by the way I don't know what your server is nor do I play any server with this event, if you think it was creative you make me giggle.

P.S- If you've ever played Combat Arms they have a mode called "One man army" which is a FFA mode . Which in return is VERY similar to Last Man Standing, not the SAME but similar. Im sure they copied you too, correct?

–noun Also, copy cat.
    1. a person or thing that copies, imitates, mimics, or follows the lead of another, as a child who says or does exactly the same as another child.
    Last edited by fokui; 10-10-2008 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me pull out the dictionary because it seems you guys don't know what the word copy cat means. Oh and by the way I don't know what your server is nor do I play any server with this event, if you think it was creative you make me giggle.

P.S- If you've ever played Combat Arms they have a mode called "One man army" which is a FFA mode . Which in return is VERY similar to Last Man Standing, not the SAME but similar. Im sure they copied you too, correct?

–noun Also, copy cat.
    1. a person or thing that copies, imitates, mimics, or follows the lead of another, as a child who says or does exactly the same as another child.

No, I've never played a that game or any other game ever with that idea ever in my entire life.

=)

But hey, don't be mad at me because I actually created it while you just dreamed of it. Just saying it's coincidental how we just release this automated event system and your here requesting an event I've never seen on any other wow-related server. But hey, to each their own good luck =P.

*~Descending~*'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new repack release has AV working blizz-like. I'm a developer for ArcScripts and it's still under development but does work. It isn't 100% blizz-like scripted as i'm still working on it but all towers are capturable, sub-bosses work, resources work, and working graveyards. Will be releasing within the next 3 days I estimate.
    Oh you mean Summit's AV?? I looked through the source code..

Devilsadvocate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *~Descending~* View Post
    Oh you mean Summit's AV?? I looked through the source code..
    If it is summit's ok then.... But i'm making mods to it and fixing some errors and adding all the quests and what not to it to get it at least 90% blizz-like. Almost done. Got all Rams, Wolves, Guards, Sub-Bosses, Graveyards, etc...

Working now to get it to spawn guards at graveyard flags depending on what faction holds it like it is on retail.

Also have City Conquest for Ascent from Spectre of AspireDev included working 100% on ArcEmu Latest Rev..
    This next repack release of mine will be one of the best pvp based repacks to date imo.
    Also fixin up Azhara Crater with some custom quests and other nice features to be the repacks PvP Raid zone.

Just be looking for it in the releases within the next couple days....can't give an auccrate release date atm seeing as I still have lots of work to do.
    Last edited by Devilsadvocate; 10-11-2008 at 05:06 AM.

fokui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I've never played a that game or any other game ever with that idea ever in my entire life.

=)

But hey, don't be mad at me because I actually created it while you just dreamed of it. Just saying it's coincidental how we just release this automated event system and your here requesting an event I've never seen on any other wow-related server. But hey, to each their own good luck =P.

Don't worry I'll mine working soon, thanks for the motivation!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry I'll mine working soon, thanks for the motivation!
    No problem, I seem to always be creating things for people to copy =D.

flop159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a couple of requests

1. gobject/npc spam protection so gms cant spawn or delete more then 1 thing per 5-10 seconds

2. If possible.... Disabling of GM status in only certain zones..

3. Disabling of Using gm commands on other players so gms can't activate cheats or modify things on players

Thanks to whomever spends time figuring this out
    Last edited by flop159; 10-12-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Kanng's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, I think I might take you up on your offer lol.
    I like Greed's Idea.

so:
    -Fully automated system (no gm intervening)
    -Lets guild masters despawn and spawn guild keeps in the fatigue zones of the ocean
    -Night elf boat
    -Human boat
    -Zepplin
    -Pirate ship

-Aboard the ship there is an npc to buff players.
    -Guild Master is able to spawn hand-held home teleporter to give to players.
    -Protection against griefing (guild's cant spawn keeps next to each other.

________________________________________________________________________________ ____

Special Invis Event NPC:

Makes an screen announcement to all players.
    can only be seen if GM has .gm on or to someone with special GM permissions.
    provides a list to GMs on what event they would like to choose.

- Hide n' go seek
    spawns a random npc in select locations that if talked to gives a prize.
    -treasure hunting
    spawns a treasure chest somewhere that can either kill or give a special buff to you.
    -boss battle
    able to select a city thats going to be attacked and spawn selected boss in the middle of it.
    -capture the flag
    sends a screen message so every player asking them to /w <gm name> gm adds them to a certain team, and spawns 4 flags in select locations and teleports the players of each different team to their select flag in which they have to defend and capture others flags. Four teams and four flags. Makes an announcment every time players score so GM can keep track of score.
    Last edited by Kanng; 10-20-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Didn't finish it lmao.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast