0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endgame Raid Boss Fights - Scripting / finding best emu

I recently set up the latest repack of ArcEMU as a private server just to sort of play around. I'm noticing that most of the instance boss fights aren't going the way they normally should, and are not triggering the proper doors opening etc. Going in to try to solo like Kara on a pimped out character just isn't as fun when Attumen doesn't even spawn and you're just fighting his horse, or when Illidan only uses auto-attack the entire time. So I have 3 questions about this.

1) Am I correct in assuming that these boss fights just aren't filled in all the way in my particular repack of ArcEMU ? or would they be working perfect if I just turn on some command I don't know about, like ".instancemode" or something?

2) Are there any current emulators that contain fully filled in boss fight triggers and spells? What are the best emulators for most complete PvE endgame raid content?

3) If I want to manually edit my databases to get my instances working like they should be, how would I go about adding in random boss speech; boss on aggro, on 50%, etc events; random boss spells; opening doors on death; etc? Some more good examples of this might be the timed chest event in ZA or the executioner on heroic SH. Lots of this information about exactly what the boss does and when is available from wowhead, wowwiki, etc. and I'm also curious as to how hard it would be to pull the data from those sites and use that to fill in the missing boss fight details.

* I did a lot of searching on the site but I'm sure there are posts about these that I missed so any links to other posts would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks to all those who respond in advance!

Endgame Raid Boss Fights - Scripting / finding best emu
    sammiboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Q: 1)

A: A staight no.

Q: 2)

A: I will link you too some repacks here on MMOwned I think is good (Note I have not tested these ones). Here is a blizzlike pack: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...ck-v6-5-a.html
    And a little more Fun-repack, but scripted instances: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...w-package.html
    Blizz-like (And this, I could recommed since Scyther is so good at what he does ): http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...ck-v4-0-a.html

Q: 3)

A: Most of these stuff you said could be done in the Lua code language, and/or also in C++. But could take alot of time too make everything in it.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    Also Knowned as Samloo

xbobohobox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thanks I'm checking out the repacks you linked. It seems like these are exactly what I was looking for.

sammiboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear that.
    Also Knowned as Samloo

xeross155's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well summitemu leaked, wowscape used it, did they have all instances working ?