0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lordsarr View Post
    thnx alot for ur post, also i know that there suppose to be errors in coding!! BUT! everything is working fine so i don't know why there are suppose to be errors lol
    +rep up
    Well my browser shows it perfect, and its only minor coding errors. The reason you should follow the standards is because some very old browsers won't show pages proberbly. Like mobile phone browsers. But i don't think anyone would use a mobil to register on your server anyway, so you can leave it as it is.

And Traz please if you dont have anything constructive to say, then please dont post. Appaerently you have no idea how much time and effort it takes to make a website.

My OWN Website Template
    lordsarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for standing up for me i think traz only scams people but neve do any work himself thats why he cant say anything good bout anyones work ( also you are right my brother has old windows 95 and in his internet explorer the page appears wrongly but i dont think anyone uses that today or am i wrong??)

Swt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lordsarr View Post
    thanks for standing up for me i think traz only scams people but neve do any work himself thats why he cant say anything good bout anyones work ( also you are right my brother has old windows 95 and in his internet explorer the page appears wrongly but i dont think anyone uses that today or am i wrong??)
    Well as you can see, some people do use older browsers (i think you can get IE 7 on Win95 though). Thats why it's good to be sure that it's valid HTML. Try to clean some of the code up, and check if it helps

I think most people use Internet Explorer 7 or 6, Firefox 3 or Safari 3 and I don't have any problems in those

And BTW i think that many coding mistakes will have bad influence on Google Ranking, if you're interested in that.

lordsarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my page works properly in IE 6 and higher in Firefox and in Safari and even in the New Google Browser but ill check the coding to make sure its valid
    Last edited by lordsarr; 10-06-2008 at 08:49 AM.

Traz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the google browser sux
    Oh yeah, I was drunk when I wrote that comment
    Sorry.
    You should just use photoshop and create a nice site, slice it up and you have a Proffesional looking website

lordsarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now that comment was a little better btw i agree that google browser sucks but i know lots of ppl who use it so thats why i mentioned it also i use only photoshop to edit modify and change or create most of the [pictures on my site (in fact all pictures ) also iam only 15 so don't expect me to have professional looking website

lordsarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know why but people hate me generally they kicked me out of my own ventrilo and deleted my server database. now iam looking for new team to help me run my server anyone interested ? PM ME TODAY (or tomorrow i dont care )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123