0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] How to get server hosted using wamp

Hello mmowned. I have a problem. I use Arcemu core, and have my own website. What im attempting to do, is have my server online, and right now, im trying to get a registration page for it. What i am having trouble with, is wamp set up. Basically, im using wamp, and i have a registration page, and it is set up with dyndns as a dns for my external ip. It all works compleetly fine, but when you try to create an account, it says that the server is offline.

Which brings me to my next problem. My server is running, with wamp running, all the essential ports opened, my firewall is turned off, and what i was thinking may be wrong, is my private server configs. I have switched many things around in my configs, but nothing seems to work!

If anyone has any idea on why this is happening, please do tell me. If you wish to see what is happening for yourself, go to wofa.us. it will redirect you to warriorsofanarchy.com. Go to registration, and try to create an account. If you cant get to registration, that means its off probably offline.

Right now, my server is connect, and running on frozen.shacknet.nu (my registration page dns) so aka, its running on my external ip. My configs are set up to allow my external ip, so i dont know what else to do.

Also, i need to know how to set up my server to have people change their realmlists to something like wofa.us, or frozen.shacknet.nu. Ty for help in advanced!

~Flame Warrior~

Wofa.us = website in progress. beginning \\\\ ||||||||||done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVFaGb3ZkBk=awesome vid!!

[Question] How to get server hosted using wamp
    Ironmage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must of set something up wrong... I remember I had this problem but my friend fixed it.

Not sure what he did but I'll ask him and see if he remembers and I'll tell you what to do.
    For the saying of "Server Offline" You have to put a Script in there for it to say It's online, I don't remember the script but like I said when I ask my friend I will tell you whats wrong.

Flame_Warrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alrighty thanks in advanced

Wofa.us = website in progress. beginning \\\\ ||||||||||done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVFaGb3ZkBk=awesome vid!!

sammiboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 words is enough .. Wrong section.
    Also Knowned as Samloo

Flame_Warrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok wrong section, so it will most likely be taken down by an admin. but for now can you just help me? or are you too obsessed with a title that you cant lay off flaming and just be helpful for a change.