0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Maps and DBC (how to get)

Okay, i know this may be a repost, sorry if it is, but alot of people have been asking me for guides on how to do this, so i will tell you how and give you the tools need

Map Tool: Map Tool Download Note that this is only the U.S maps...

DBC Tool DBC Tool Download

Ok so

Maps Extractor

Ok so what you do here is go into your wow folder and put the ad.exe and maps folder and let it run, it will take awhile so be patient, once it is done, place it in your server folder.

DBC Extractor

The enclosed scripts will extract the needed .dbc files from a working WoW installation.

Place MPQE.exe, SFmpq.dll, and the appropriate .cmd file for your locale in the World of Warcraft\data\[your locale]\ folder and then run the .cmd file. Once it is finished, you will have a dbc/ folder which can be moved into your main Antrix folder.

For example, if you are in the United States, you would copy MPQE.exe, SFmpq.dll, and enUS.cmd into World of Warcraft\data\enUS\ and then run enUS.cmd. Once it finished, you would move everything from World of Warcraft\data\enUS\dbc\ into emulator folder.

[Guide] Maps and DBC (how to get)