Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you MUST have on your Server Website.

1- A TERMS OF AGREEMENT!! by not having a terms of agreement blizzard my enter your realm. Witch measn your prtty much screwed. I help out with my servers website ( atlaswow.net) We dont have a terms of agreement because its a long story but i would highly reccomend copy this into your server

By agreeing, you are saying your not a Blizzard employee or making an account for malicious use against the server. This is a free service for those smart individuals that know that playing a free server is better then paying $15 a month. Any act against this server, will be treated with every BAN possible in our power, and lose of items or money donated to the server will NOT be refunded. By accepting this you also give all rights to GM's and Admin's.

thats the MAIN thing you need as a terms of agreement.

2- VOTER/DONOR CONTROL PANEL!!

Well you dont NEED these things but please go to my servers website ( atlaswow.net) create an account. Once its created check out the voter/donor CP. These things are descen and good donor sections on your website. You dont NEED one but it makes your website like a bit cooler.

3- FORUMS
    Ok every server should have forums, my server does. i highly reccomend Vbullitin. I think its a great forum source use. in fact MMOwned uses it. Players enjoy it as well. My server forums, the players seem to enjoy!

4- VOTOR POP UP BOXES

well if you go my server atlaswow.net you see it says Put your account name here and vote. What this does is it gives you a reward when you vote!. Witch makes you get higher on teh xtream top 100.

Well those are just some noob things you should add if your website dosnt have them.

-c0ddingt0n

What you MUST have on your Server Website.
    SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lal! That terms of agreement wouldn't protect you from shit. What if they were payed by Blizz (They may not be Blizz employee).... copy wowgasm's from WoWgasm.org

arlome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not also post how to get these things? Links and coding to add the vote stuff.

No rep until that's posted from me at least.

faginmbk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx anyway jasdj

Biden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vbulletin costs $150, not many people are gonna put their money into that phpbb is just as good and is free