Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] Remove an Item from a vendor permantly

This is for all the users who used the
    .npc vendorremoveitem # command and realized that the item came back after a server crash or restart. I used Navicat for this but it should work for any program.

First thing I need you to do is connect to your Server using your mySQL manager, go into the 'world' database (where you keep all the quests, items, npc's, etc...). After that look for a table called 'vendors' and open it. When you open it a pop-up may occur, please disregard it and press 'Ok':

After that there are only 2 columns that you need to watch for. Those two are 'entry' and 'item'

These are essential to removing your item. You need to find the spawn ID of the npc that you want to remove the item from which can be done by targeting an npc and typing .npc info and using the EntryID. Now you need to look up the item number of the item you want deleted which can be done by typing .lookup (item name) without the () and using the number given (assuming you got the correct item).

After that look for the npc spawn ID that you got from the command in the 'entry' column. If the vendor sells multiple things there will be multiple rows with the same entry #. After you find it look in the 'item' column for the item you looked up (make sure it is in the entry # you found).

Now you need to click on the arrow on the right side to select the row that matches what you found earlier and press the little '-' sign at the bottom of the screen and press 'ok':

After that I would suggest going in-game and using the
    .npc vendorremoveitem (ItemID) without the () to prevent restarting the server. I have personally tried the command and after a server restart it comes right back, so just do this and use the command to prevent restarting the server but after you restart or if the server downs and you used this guide correctly then that item is long gone.

I hope this helped all you server owners out there, and I will be making a guide on how to add items this way as well soon.

:wiggle: :wiggle:

[GUIDE] Remove an Item from a vendor permantly
    hitchen1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant you just put a '1' on the end of it like when your spawning Game objects to make it perm?e.g .npc vendorremoveitem 17177 1.
    Nice guide anyway

Xtinction's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Man I Always Try That .npc vendorremoveitem (Id) But Every Time Their Is A Restart it Comes Back But Thanks This Worked And Now I Know How To Add Items As Well +Rep

lilvic12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hitchen1 View Post
    Cant you just put a '1' on the end of it like when your spawning Game objects to make it perm?e.g .npc vendorremoveitem 17177 1.
    Nice guide anyway

I never tried that but this is how I learned to do it.