Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyway to reduce taxi fly time??? (like 15% less)

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by higgou View Post
    anyway to reduce taxi fly time??? (like 15% less)
    Ok I added the option to Worldserver.conf it would be Custom.SpeedTaxi

So Custom.SpeedTaxi = 1 is normal, I tried 5 and 20 and while 20 seems a lot faster I expected x20 to be way faster than it feels.

So if you want 15% slower you would use 0.85 I tested out 0.25 and it was really slow.

So when I make update 12 there will be flight speed option and a fix for custom.speedgame
    My Discord Server | https://discord.gg/VtrVvVjCPH

My Repack's Mega (Only need newest Update) - http://tinyurl.com/skulyrepack

3. Thanks higgou (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    higgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Ok I added the option to Worldserver.conf it would be Custom.SpeedTaxi

So Custom.SpeedTaxi = 1 is normal, I tried 5 and 20 and while 20 seems a lot faster I expected x20 to be way faster than it feels.

So if you want 15% slower you would use 0.85 I tested out 0.25 and it was really slow.

So when I make update 12 there will be flight speed option and a fix for custom.speedgame
    once again you did it, thanks so much for your work and time

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll make this update 11_1 , update 12 will be when there are npcbots and trinitycore updates

I am adding an eluna script that allows non gm players to have access to some of the gm commands via .gmmenu. I'll make it disabled by default and you can just open GM_Menu_Players.lua with a text editor and change local enabled = false to true

I know people make changes to ahbot and other settings so its probably a pain having to go through the worldserver.conf every update I make and change things to the way you like.
    So if you already applied update 11 you can just use this worldserver.exe and add Custom.SpeedTaxi = 1 to the end of worldserver.conf.

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by skuly; 10-19-2021 at 10:58 PM.

6. Thanks higgou, Kein666, Sylencer90 (3 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    higgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are the sql updates needed for this update?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are the sql updates needed for this update?
    No not if you used update 11 already, Update 11_1 is update 11 but with a new worldserver.exe that fixes speedgame and adds taxi speed. and I included an lua script that can allow non-gm players to use some things a gm can use.

So you could just use the worldserver.exe and add Custom.SpeedTaxi = 0.85 to the end of your worldserver.conf. And if you want the lua script yo ucan use it.

9. Thanks higgou (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    cheese1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, when I edit the worldserver with some settings that I would like (Like changing the profession skill up speed and the rates at which money drops) I close the notepad and save changes but after I am not able to run the Worldserver program. I can click on the worldserver program but nothing happens... sometimes it opens for a quick second and then closes displaying an error but closing too fast for me to see what it was.

MySql/Login server is running just fine.

even after a computer restart. I always have to replace it with the default settings to get it working again.

EDIT: Problem seems to be fixed now.... I just got a fresh install now I am able to edit value and relaunch Worldserver
    Last edited by cheese1988; 10-20-2021 at 09:40 PM.

themnm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    I'll make this update 11_1 , update 12 will be when there are npcbots and trinitycore updates

I am adding an eluna script that allows non gm players to have access to some of the gm commands via .gmmenu. I'll make it disabled by default and you can just open GM_Menu_Players.lua with a text editor and change local enabled = false to true

I know people make changes to ahbot and other settings so its probably a pain having to go through the worldserver.conf every update I make and change things to the way you like.
    So if you already applied update 11 you can just use this worldserver.exe and add Custom.SpeedTaxi = 1 to the end of worldserver.conf.

DOWNLOAD
    Hey I came across zaicopx's repack recently and have been playing it for a while. I only just now found out that you've been updating it all this time!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I use your updates, will my characters (and current bots) be wiped or anything like that? Or will all my progress so far be safe whenever I run your updates?

Thanks for going through the effort to update a repack like this, so awesome!

cheese1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themnm View Post
    Hey I came across zaicopx's repack recently and have been playing it for a while. I only just now found out that you've been updating it all this time!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I use your updates, will my characters (and current bots) be wiped or anything like that? Or will all my progress so far be safe whenever I run your updates?

Thanks for going through the effort to update a repack like this, so awesome!
    Hi, I believe there are directions on the first post of this thread under NOTE: section

Fargos90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i'm using your server now for three weeks now and i really love it!! I had to adjust the difficulty of autobalance (way to easy even without bots) but it's really fun playing all alone.
    Now i experimented a little bit with wintergrasp but i have to say it was a real failure.
    So i have some questions.
    If i enable wintergrasp on default the alliance is holding the fortress. As it isn't possible to win, even if i add the missing fortress gate, i tried a little bit with gm codes but without any success. So is there a possibility to change the default to horde? I didn't found anything for it in the config files.
    Or does anyone have a luna script for a working wintergrasp battle or any other solution?

Thanks already for your help

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheese1988 View Post
    Hi, I believe there are directions on the first post of this thread under NOTE: section
    Well characters no but I'd backup your npcbots with the dump command to be safe

Code:
    .npcbot dump write bots_backup
    GitHub - trickerer/Trinity-Bots: NPCBots for TrinityCore 3.3.5

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fargos90 View Post
    So i'm using your server now for three weeks now and i really love it!! I had to adjust the difficulty of autobalance (way to easy even without bots) but it's really fun playing all alone.
    Now i experimented a little bit with wintergrasp but i have to say it was a real failure.
    So i have some questions.
    If i enable wintergrasp on default the alliance is holding the fortress. As it isn't possible to win, even if i add the missing fortress gate, i tried a little bit with gm codes but without any success. So is there a possibility to change the default to horde? I didn't found anything for it in the config files.
    Or does anyone have a luna script for a working wintergrasp battle or any other solution?

Thanks already for your help
    Do you mean the Keep Door that you destroy so you can get the relic to win??

higgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anybody help me making the healing potions drinkable more than once in combat?
    PLEASE
    i have already try in sql, subclass`='2, and spellcategory_1`='79' (elixir) with no success, and many other things.... so much that i have to restore a copy of item_template

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anybody help me making the healing potions drinkable more than once in combat?
    PLEASE
    i have already try in sql, subclass`='2, and spellcategory_1`='79' (elixir) with no success, and many other things.... so much that i have to restore a copy of item_template
    Maybe changing the subclass to elixir?

EDIT:Oh you already tried that.

Think it might need to be done in the core.

I'll try to add an option to disable the limit.
    Last edited by skuly; 10-22-2021 at 08:03 PM.

18. Thanks higgou (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE
    If you are using my update 11 here is a modified exe that will allow you to use potions n combat more than once.

DOWNLOAD

And just add this to the end of your worldserver.conf

Code:
    Potions.Limit = false
    and HERE is a link to my eluna script that will let you set a global cooldown for potions and elixirs. So for example you could have potions cooldown reset every 5 seconds if you wanted.

II realise now that instead of having the list of items it effects be a single list of both potions and elixirs I should have made two sperate lists, one for potions and one for elixirs.

I'll update the script when i have time.
    Last edited by skuly; 10-23-2021 at 12:24 AM.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435 ... LastLast