Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ponchifek View Post
    I have several questions about this repack:
    1) I'd like to complete a dungeon and get all its loot from bosses. Can I somehow increase drop rate to 100% only for them?
    First of all you can get only 16 items from a boss. Some of them have much more in their loot tables.
    You need an SQL editor like HeidiSQL.
    Here some examples how to get loot from two bosses:
    First is Grand Magus Telestra in Nexus (regular).
    Find her ID in creature_template (it's 26731) , then search for it in creature_loot_template
    loot1.jpg
    She has only 3 blues in her table and you'll get only one because group loot is same for all. To get all three you have to change numbers for each item.
    loot2.jpg

Second one boss is Black Knight (heroic).
    loot3.jpg
    He has a special table for "epixs" - reference table 34171. You can increase MinCount and MaxCount there but don't forget about limitation. There are 13 items there.
    loot4.jpg

Need a lot of work to change this for every boss but this it the only way. The most of them give you only few items by default.

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
  2. Thanks ponchifek (1 members gave Thanks to idahoki for this useful post)
    swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anwe View Post
    First off, my thanks to everyone contributing to this repack. I've been enjoying it, as the npcbots make playing solo a lot of fun. I have a question also if I may. Is there any sort of enchanting npc in this release? I havent been able to locate one, or even find one to spawn in. I know its quite possible I've simply overlooked it, as its a big game after all.

I know this question was posted a while back and you may have located such files by yourself by now, but i'm new to this repack and thread, so I thought I'd post a link to the ARAC I'm currently using in case anyone else was interested. I've added it to my database with zero errors, and have been enjoying it for a while now with no known issues. As always everyone's experience may differ, so be sure to make a backup before you start in case something doesn't work for you.

1. Download and use the world.sql posted by leechking at the bottom of the following link. You will also need to create a couple of sql files so you can run the two fixes he has posted, ie the undead paladin weapon skill, and the bugged quest fix.

[TrinityCore] All Race All Class [3.3.5a] - Page 15

2. Download the azerothcore ARAC mod from the following link and ONLY (I will say it again) ONLY use the Patch-A.MPQ file from that release.

GitHub - azerothcore/mod-arac: Module & pacthes - "All Classes All Races (ARAC)"
    Thank you for this, it works pretty well so far from what I can tell. I will say, however, I am having an issue identical to one I had on Azerothcore, which is that races that could not be hunters before are unable to learn the gun skill in any way besides a gm command, which prevents them from actually learning the skill.

It seemed someone had this problem with undead paladin weapons, and leechking provides a fix for two-handed maces, but when I manually inserted it into the database "INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('16', '3', '46', '0', "guns for undead hunter");" it still didn't work. Any ideas?

skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swampus View Post
    Thank you for this, it works pretty well so far from what I can tell. I will say, however, I am having an issue identical to one I had on Azerothcore, which is that races that could not be hunters before are unable to learn the gun skill in any way besides a gm command, which prevents them from actually learning the skill.

It seemed someone had this problem with undead paladin weapons, and leechking provides a fix for two-handed maces, but when I manually inserted it into the database "INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('16', '3', '46', '0', "guns for undead hunter");" it still didn't work. Any ideas?
    If you can't find a way there is always eluna. And Eluna script might work.
    Last edited by skuly; 08-23-2021 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't the raceMask for undead 5 though NOT 16

Or am I missing something?
    16 seems to be "Vrykul"

So you have to add that for each race you want to now be hunter don't you?

So 7,1 and 5.

INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('1', '3', '46', '0', "guns for Human hunter)
    INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('5', '3', '46', '0', "guns for Undead hunter)
    INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('7, '3', '46', '0', "guns for Gnome hunter
    Last edited by skuly; 08-23-2021 at 06:47 AM.

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Isn't the raceMask for undead 5 though NOT 16

Or am I missing something?
    16 seems to be "Vrykul"

So you have to add that for each race you want to now be hunter don't you?

So 7,1 and 5.

INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('1', '3', '46', '0', "guns for Human hunter)
    INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('5', '3', '46', '0', "guns for Undead hunter)
    INSERT INTO `playercreateinfo_skills` VALUES ('7, '3', '46', '0', "guns for Gnome hunter
    I also thought that, but when I tried it myself it didn't work for any race. It's weird also, the guy's solution actually did work for the two-handed maces despite the racemask being 16. It seems that guns are some sort of different situation.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also thought that, but when I tried it myself it didn't work for any race. It's weird also, the guy's solution actually did work for the two-handed maces despite the racemask being 16. It seems that guns are some sort of different situation.
    Ok well I am going to make you an eluna script then. You just want it to give new Gnome, Human and Undead Hunters the guns skill right?

8. Thanks swampus (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well I am going to make you an eluna script then. You just want it to give new Gnome, Human and Undead Hunters the guns skill right?
    Yeah that sounds great, only because there seems to be no other way to do it sadly. Thank you for your help again.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that sounds great, only because there seems to be no other way to do it sadly. Thank you for your help again.
    I have to ask, are they missing anything else like ...

Old Blunderbuss
    Light Shot
    Small Ammo Pouch

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to ask, are they missing anything else like ...

Old Blunderbuss
    Light Shot
    Small Ammo Pouch
    Yeah, they spawn with all the proper equipment but are just unable to equip their gun. They are also unable to train guns at any trainer, and if the skill is taught with a GM command, it doesn't show up in the skill window and doesn't gain any skill experience.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they spawn with all the proper equipment but are just unable to equip their gun. They are also unable to train guns at any trainer, and if the skill is taught with a GM command, it doesn't show up in the skill window and doesn't gain any skill experience.
    That is what happens when I try to teach hunter 1h-mace, it doesn't show up in skills and doesn't gain points. And when you log off the skill is gone so I would have to give the skill every time the character logs in.

I would think guns would work though because hunters are allowed to learn guns but 1h maces aren't for hunters.

Try this see if it works when creating a new character. And if it doesn't teach the skill then the only other option I can see is to use eluna to give the skill at every login but it won't be visible.

ARAC_fixes.zip

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what happens when I try to teach hunter 1h-mace, it doesn't show up in skills and doesn't gain points. And when you log off the skill is gone so I would have to give the skill every time the character logs in.

I would think guns would work though because hunters are allowed to learn guns but 1h maces aren't for hunters.

Try this see if it works when creating a new character. And if it doesn't teach the skill then the only other option I can see is to use eluna to give the skill at every login but it won't be visible.

ARAC_fixes.zip
    If all I have to do to get this to work is put it in the lua_scripts folder and start up the server, then it sadly didn't work.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If all I have to do to get this to work is put it in the lua_scripts folder and start up the server, then it sadly didn't work.
    You created a new Human Gnome or Undead hunter?

swampus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You created a new Human Gnome or Undead hunter?
    Oh sorry, yeah. They still were unable to equip the gun.

https://i.imgur.com/XEvmNYI.jpeg

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry, yeah. They still were unable to equip the gun.

https://i.imgur.com/XEvmNYI.jpeg
    Ok looks like I will have to apply the ARAC patch so I can make an undead hunter and try to get it to work.

keitaro79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one know if you can set it with less time? like 15mins or

# AuctionHouseBot.MinTime
    # Description: Minimum time for the new auction in hours