Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings dear community!

I have the following problem!
    I've been trying all day to implement self-created items correctly on the server, but I can't get any further.

I have created a few test items via TrinityCreator and loaded them into my DB - World - Item_template =
    ------
    entry,class,subclass,SoundOverrideSubclass,name,displayid,Quality,Flags,FlagsExt ra,BuyCount,BuyPrice,SellPrice,InventoryType,AllowableClass,AllowableRace,ItemLe vel,RequiredLevel,RequiredSkill,RequiredSkillRank,requiredspell, requiredhonorrank,RequiredCityRank,RequiredReputationFaction,RequiredReputationR ank,maxcount,stackable,ContainerSlots,StatsCount,stat_type1,stat_value1,stat_typ e2,stat_value2,stat_type3,stat_value3,stat_type4,stat_value4, stat_type5,stat_value5,stat_type6,stat_value6,stat_type7,stat_value7,stat_type8, stat_value8,stat_type9,stat_value9,stat_type10,stat_value10,ScalingStatDistribut ion,ScalingStatValue,dmg_min1,dmg_max1,dmg_type1,dmg_min2,dmg_max2, dmg_type2,armor,holy_res,fire_res,nature_res,frost_res,shadow_res,arcane_res,del ay,ammo_type,RangedModRange,spellid_1,spelltrigger_1,spellcharges_1,spellppmRate _1,spellcooldown_1,spellcategory_1,spellcategorycooldown_1, spellid_2,spelltrigger_2,spellcharges_2,spellppmRate_2,spellcooldown_2,spellcate gory_2,spellcategorycooldown_2,spellid_3,spelltrigger_3,spellcharges_3,spellppmR ate_3,spellcooldown_3,spellcategory_3,spellcategorycooldown_3, spellid_4,spelltrigger_4,spellcharges_4,spellppmRate_4,spellcooldown_4,spellcate gory_4,spellcategorycooldown_4,spellid_5,spelltrigger_5,spellcharges_5,spellppmR ate_5,spellcooldown_5,spellcategory_5,spellcategorycooldown_5,bonding, description,PageText,LanguageID,PageMaterial,startquest,lockid,Material,sheath,R andomProperty,RandomSuffix,block,itemset,MaxDurability,area,Map,BagFamily,TotemC ategory,socketColor_1,socketContent_1,socketColor_2,socketContent_2, socketColor_3,socketContent_3,socketBonus,GemProperties,RequiredDisenchantSkill, ArmorDamageModifier,duration,ItemLimitCategory,HolidayId,ScriptName,DisenchantID ,FoodType,minMoneyLoot,maxMoneyLoot,flagsCustom,VerifiedBuild
    55001,2,2,-1,Flexibler Rotanbogen,7603,2,0,0,1,0,0,15,-1,-1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0,2,3,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,8,16,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2200,0,100,0,0,0,0,-1,0,-1,0,0,0,0,-1, 0,-1,0,0,0,0,-1,0,0,0,0,-1,0,0,0,0,0,0,-1,0,-1,1,Made from the flexible and durable wood of the Rotan palm,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,7,0,0,0,0,0
    ---

also I implemented them in the item.dbc for the server and client(DBCUntil):

entry,class,subclass,SoundOverrideSubclass,material,displayid,InventoryType,shea th
    55001,2,2,-1,1,7603,15,0

--

last but not least I converted the complete completed item.DBC into a Patch-Y.MQP(MQP Editor).

Chage from WoW 3.3.5 I have cleaned & logged into the game and me per .additem 55001 this zugesteckt but unfortunately I still have the red question mark in the inventory. if the weapon is equiped you see the icon, if you put it back into the inventory is the icon again as a red question mark

can someone help please??? would be super awesome

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you delete the wdb cache ?

Cache\WDB\en**\ files should be enough I don't think you need to clean out WTF folder.

And when you made Patch-Y.MPQ you put the item.dbc inside the DBfilesclient folder? so its DBfilesclient\items.dbc
    Last edited by skuly; 07-04-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Stiko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to say thank you.
    I've been looking for it for a long time and have tried a new repack over and over again in recent years.
    Many of them just had server crashes, etc.
    This is finally one with the current date.
    It works perfectly.
    No crashes etc.
    thanks

Granini's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

Thank you, i was able to run it. I have a few questions thou:

Please i am sorry, i have no idea when it comes to programming and all this kind of stuff. I am just a simple guy that want to play wow alone with bots and fuck around with his own server. I dont have the time anymore to play the origin game.

1. I cant see any Bots. I think i did something wrong...
    2. i like the "stay online" feature but is there a way to tweak it? I dont want to get 2 copper every 10 sek.
    3. my char had 10 silver in his pocked from the beginning. Can i change it so he has 0 when starting?
    4. How can i tweak the AH bot? There is not a lot in it and is there a way to influence what costs how much, what does the bot buy from me etc? For example: The Bot should not buy grey crap for 1000 Gold and he should not post a epic gear that costs only 2 gold.
    5. Is there i way to get distance draw as far as like the retail wow? I know it runs on a old client but maybe there is a way like with the modern and new models?

Thats it for now... I will maybe have more queststions in the future because i am a total noob

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Granini View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you, i was able to run it. I have a few questions thou:

Please i am sorry, i have no idea when it comes to programming and all this kind of stuff. I am just a simple guy that want to play wow alone with bots and fuck around with his own server. I dont have the time anymore to play the origin game.

1. I cant see any Bots. I think i did something wrong...
    2. i like the "stay online" feature but is there a way to tweak it? I dont want to get 2 copper every 10 sek.
    3. my char had 10 silver in his pocked from the beginning. Can i change it so he has 0 when starting?
    4. How can i tweak the AH bot? There is not a lot in it and is there a way to influence what costs how much, what does the bot buy from me etc? For example: The Bot should not buy grey crap for 1000 Gold and he should not post a epic gear that costs only 2 gold.
    5. Is there i way to get distance draw as far as like the retail wow? I know it runs on a old client but maybe there is a way like with the modern and new models?

Thats it for now... I will maybe have more queststions in the future because i am a total noob

Questions 1,2,3,4 have options in worldserver.conf, install Notepad++ and search worlserver.conf (NPCBOT CONFIGURATION, StartPlayerMoney, PlayedTimeReward and AUCTION HOUSE BOT)

My suggestion to you for NPCBOTS is to use your GM account and find a hard to reach location like the top of a mountain or something and use this script in chat.
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70001, 70465 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    It will spawn every single bot in a single spot which should be 278 NpcBots and being around that many bots will cause you to get Disconnected so you should probably change NpcBot.InfoPacketsLimit in the worldserver.conf to 500, you can always change it back to -1 after if the bots are hidden away somewhere players can't easily reach.

Or to only spawn all of a certain class you can use these.

Warrior:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70001, 70038 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Paladin:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70051, 70074 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Hunter:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70101, 70139 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Rogue:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70151, 70181 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Priest:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70201, 70240 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Death Knight:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70451, 70465 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Shaman:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70251, 70268 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Mage:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70301, 70336 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Warlock:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70351, 70377 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end
    Druid:
    Code:
    /script for bot = 70401, 70418 do SendChatMessage(".npcb spawn "..bot.."","SAY"); end

Or use this macro to spawn some bots.

Then once you have the bots spawned somewhere you can place the hire NPC in starting zones and/or major cities using GM command .npc add 70000

And if you decide later you want delete those 200+ bots you have hidden away I made a batch file that will clear all the bots you spawned.
    delete_spawned_NPCbots.zip

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there i way to get distance draw as far as like the retail wow?
    Download Wow Machinima Tool
    and it needs to run as Admin which it will tell you. you right click Cameratool.exe and choose Run as Administrator

I got the download link from this thread on AC-Web WoW Machinima Tool - 3.3.5a and 4.3.4

Set Fog Density to 0 and set View Distance to what you like, default is 792 .
    Last edited by skuly; 07-13-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Granini's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man i will test it as soon as i have time (propaply only on the weekend).

But did i understand it right that then the NPC bots wont run around, kill stuff etc? I can only spawn them and they will stand around?

I had this kind of bots once in a repack.

Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man i will test it as soon as i have time (propaply only on the weekend).

But did i understand it right that then the NPC bots wont run around, kill stuff etc? I can only spawn them and they will stand around?

I had this kind of bots once in a repack.

Thanks.

Bots get spawned and they stand in a spot until hired or summoned/moved somewhere else .

So if you as a gm spawned individual bots in cities or starting areas players can click on them to hire them. But I prefer spawning them in one location hidden away then using the Hire NPC

The manual for the NPCBOTS says...

Code:
    COMMAND: .npcbot, .npcb -- (Player command) by itself will list all syntax available

lookup <CLASS> -- (GM command) lookup the NPCBot entries by , returns list of NPCBots as ID, Name and Race
    = class ID (i.e. 1 for WARRIORs). .npcbot lookup (.npcb loo) (without the argument) to list class IDs
    Example Usage:
    .npcbot lookup 7 (to list all Shamans)
    .npcb loo 11 (to list all Druids)

spawn <ENTRY|LINK> -- (GM command) spawns a NPCBot in world, NPCBot is saved in DB. Only works in world maps (not instances). Note that unlike other creatures only one instance of each NPCBot can be spawned, but don't worry: there are many NPCBots to choose from
    = ID of NPCBot (can be obtained from lookup list)
    = creature_template link added by Shift-click (obtained from lookup list)
    Example Usage:
    - .npcbot spawn 70001 (spawns NPCBot with ID 70001)
    - .npcb sp 70002 (spawn NPCBot with ID 70002)
    - .npcb sp [Haromm] (spawn NPCBot by link)
    So you as a gm can spawn an individual bot using
    Code:
    .npcbot lookup #
    to get a list of available bots to spawn and then
    Code:
    .npcbot spawn ######
    And then it would be spawned and players can click on the NPC to hire it.

But there is an NPC with ID 70000 that will give players a menu with a list of available bots spawned around the world they can hire and I find that easier. Jsut place all the bots in za hiden location then spawn the hire npc and let players hire as many bots as they want from the npc. When they hire the both it telelports to the player.

I will make a youtube video showing this when i get time.
    Last edited by skuly; 07-14-2021 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Hello.Can you share your updated source of zaicopx repack?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awesomo582's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Did you guys have an issue with this repack where ranged ai don't pursue enemies when they get out of range or run away when enemies are to close?

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awesomo582 View Post
    Did you guys have an issue with this repack where ranged ai don't pursue enemies when they get out of range or run away when enemies are to close?
    Ok I see the source uses an old version of NPCbots.

awesomo582's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Ok I see the source uses an old version of NPCbots.
    Any way to fix? This repack features are really cool and loving it

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast