0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[3.3.5a] Flameshot Blizzlike Repack - Version 2.0 - Release

Hi everyone. I'm Flameshot and I'm here to release "Flameshot Blizzlike Repack Version 2.0". For who doesn't know, I'm working to improove "TrinityCore 3.3.5a" by scripting as much as possible each patch content, from 1.12.1 to 2.4.3 and at last 3.3.5a. I worked so much at "Version 1", and I thought it is time to release the "Version 2.x". Of course, "Version 2.x" contains every fix that I made on "Version 1". I invest time in fixing content and testing it and to proove this, I created a folder named "Changelog" where you can find every fix I make when repack is updated and if it isn't enought I invite you to test my fixes and find other bugs.
    In this years of working on this repack I saw that it is hard to maintain the thread everytime updated with new fixes, working content, download links so I decided to make a forum just for repack where you can find every info you need.I will post the links below but I want everyone to understand (expecially administrators of this forum) that my forum is used just for "Flameshot Blizzlike Repack" development and any other Repack Development from my future work.So everyone who is interested in helping me finding bugs and testing a quality repack is kindly invited there but this doesn't mean you cannot ask for help here too.
    Patch 3.3.5a support.
    Core: Trinity Core (Last TrinityCore commit I used)
    Database: TDB 335.59
    Changelog Version: 27.08.2015
    Repack Download: Flameshot Blizzlike Repack 2.0
    Players Limit: 10 Players (This configuration was made in source code so you cannot modify it)
    Repack No-Limit: The "No Limit Players". Repack is being sold.If you wish to buy it for your project or any other use contact me here via PM or on skype: wowb-zone
    Why Sell: I worked hard to do some fixes from scratch and someone told me some wise words "Put people to pay for your work" and this is available for everyone of you who work hard at something.

Development Forum: Repack Development (I didn't have time to buy a .com domain and when I checked about flameshot.com someone sells it with $1,895)
    Changelogs: Version 1 + Version 2
    How to use Repack: Tutorial
    Working Content
    News & Updates
    Report a Bug: Unconfirmed / Confirmed / Fixed
    Download Repack: Last Released Version

Because I know some people are lazy to read all the thread I want to remind that my forum is just for Repack Development
    If you like my work you can click on "+rep" button.
    If you have some advices I wait your feedback.
    Don't criticize just because you want, do some constructive criticism.

[3.3.5a] Flameshot Blizzlike Repack - Version 2.0 - Release
    Clarity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download button on your website isn't working at the moment.