Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much! I am look for this core for a long time!

Enjayce's Ultimate 3.1.3 Trinity Repack
    .Cyong's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone help me with my realmloop? in the realm db the address is set to my ip and im still getting it.

addicted2madness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enjayce View Post
    i think you might of typo'd make sure maps and dbc's are in the trincore file and make sure in trinitycore.conf it says where it says data dir and logs dir it says "."

all good man only other thing i can think of, is you maybe didnt extract it right on the c drive,
    it's on the C drive. ;( i've understood that i can't creat an account by simply creating a field in the sql, only using the site. so i'm kinda doomed..

what else can i do ?!
    so i'm getting this error while launching apache Imageshack - wtferm.jpg what the hell is it? should i forward any ports? i'm using a rooter. but anyway, this is a problem only if i want to make the serveer public. i just want to test it. =]

SliderX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trancehax View Post
    ALL spells work?
    oO
    there is no emu or database has all spells working.. you have to fix some always

some DK spells dose not work in this core

Barabees's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by atynefield View Post
    Im getting stuck at the first step D:

[Image Removed]

Any and all help will be appreciated.
    ---------------------------------------
    EDIT:

You can clearly see that the errmsg.sys file is there as described by the command prompt. Yet, it wont work.
    I had the same problem. It seems to have fixed itself once I moved the "AC Web Ultimate Repack" folder to C:\ if you haven't already done that I'd give it a shot see if it works.

Originally Posted by Taconaco View Post
    One thing i noticed the site sets the expansion to bc so when people create a account i end up having to change so they can use wrath can u fix that... also super repack +rep! Also how do i get wintergrasp to work?
    I haven't been able to test this but I'm guessing it should work. In the server folder, open htdocs > scripts > config.php . Find where it says
    $defaultoption = 1;
    and replace that with whatever number enables wotlk, I'm gona guess 2. so it would be
    $defaultoption = 2;
    Also if that doesn't work you could try setting
    $expansion_select = false; to $expansion_select = true; to see if the option for wotlk pops up. Not 100% sure if this will work but I hope it helps fix your problem.

atynefield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I moved it to my C:/ and Apache atleast works. However, I dont remember where I changed the file path for the Errmsg.sys ive now just pasted it into every folder in hopes it would work. -.-

I'll probably just redownload.

trinityunit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I try to run TrinityCore.exe it says "You Conf files are out of date" or something like that, and shuts itself off, can I get some help?

I apologize, it seems that question has already been answered xD
    Last edited by trinityunit; 06-20-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: False Posting

atynefield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trinityunit View Post
    Whenever I try to run TrinityCore.exe it says "You Conf files are out of date" or something like that, and shuts itself off, can I get some help?

I apologize, it seems that question has already been answered xD
    Did you download the config files separately on the main post?

New Configs for the ones getting errors
    http://filebeam.com/ec63ff5d11fd6c91ea231b6080faf261
    Last edited by atynefield; 06-20-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Taconaco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx bara and also how can i fix the realmloop... im using my ip i forward ports but i had to create another realm for me with 127.0.0.1 so i could connect and others used my ip and they get realmloop i have forwarded my ports...

enjayce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok if u want ur server to go live, keep everything in the trinitycore.conf and trinityrealm.conf 127.0.0.1, go to your mysql program open the realm database then open realmlist database and change the ip to your ip, voila...as for forwarding ports lookup a a tutorial for which ones, i know port 80 3306 and 8085 3724

zamboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the default password for this emu? i see the admin username but admin/admin does not log me on......and why does it keep saying the conf file is out of date and needs updating?

enjayce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zamboo View Post
    Whats the default password for this emu? i see the admin username but admin/admin does not log me on......and why does it keep saying the conf file is out of date and needs updating?

i honestly dont even remember lol, i use another account, you have to config the website to make an account, its not hard just go to server>htdocs>scripts> open configs, and change the world db to udbtrin, and to make ur accounts default wotlk, change this

/---- New account creation Options ----
    $disable_acc_creation = false; //true = Do not allow new accounts to be created
    $expansion_select = true; //true = Shows option to select expansion or classic False = no option(TBC) enabled by default
    $defaultoption = 1; //if the above is false then set what the default option will be (1 = TBC, 0 = Classic)

change it to

$expansion_select = true; //true = Shows option to select expansion or classic False = no option(TBC) enabled by default
    $defaultoption = 2; //if the above is false then set what the default option will be (1 = TBC, 0 = Classic)

zamboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enjayce View Post
    i honestly dont even remember lol, i use another account, you have to config the website to make an account, its not hard just go to server>htdocs>scripts> open configs, and change the world db to udbtrin, and to make ur accounts default wotlk, change this

$defaultoption = 1; //if the above is false then set what the default option will be (1 = TBC, 0 = Classic)

change it to

$defaultoption = 2; //if the above is false then set what the default option will be (1 = TBC, 0 = Classic)
    thank you for your quick response

I'm doing this server to mess around with so it will not be public or anything :P I'll do what you said Just another quick question, what sh hashing is this emu using?

enjayce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from what i under stand its ssh1 encryption...or 2 dont quote its one or the other

TheZaronz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey so to apply that uptime.sql I need to access my DB, but in this case how do I access my DB?

Btw, +Rep x2 for this!

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast