0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotmilkman Boss Script

Here is a script that I got permission from Easelm to release for you guys since he was an epic boss.
    This boss takes about 20+ people.

Here is what happens in the fight.

•Kamyn basically starts the event. Once you go in combat with him, he will start talking and telling you whatever. Now he will cast Shadow Prison on you and Stunning you for 30 seconds. The reason he does this, is because I do not want you to get close to Gotmilkman, if you do you will have both of them attacking you. Just let them fight. Gotmilkman will have a arcane explosion move to get Kamyn's Attention. Hope you have fun tomorrow with this instance and comments on this script will be awesome!

• Once he goes in to combat he will cast a spell called Freezing Cloud every 10 seconds, so what you do is on and off melee hits (Could damage range also.) You will need hots like: Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, or Renew, Regrowth, or Wild Growth . To keep the people up.

• While he is casting Freezing Cloud on his self, he will cast Frost Breath every 26 seconds, so you will need someone casting small heals on the tank (Not to much heals or you will run out of mana.) This spell (might) can be spell reflected. A rogue can use Kick to interrupt the casting or a mage can cast Counterspell to interrupt the casting as well.

• Once those spells are in effect he will cast Hungering Cold, he will cast this spell on everyone every 21 seconds, If you get hit by "Gotmilkman" (The boss) it will take the spell off of you. This spell Could also be disspelled. (If someone doesn't get frozen by the spell.)

[Note:] The boss will cast Drain Mana, on his self to keep his mana from going down. Every 30 seconds he will do this.

• Every 40 seconds, he will cast Frostbolt he casts this spell, you will need major heals on the tank. At least Holy Light, Greater Heal, or Healing Touch. For him not to use this spell: A rogue can use Kick to interrupt the casting or a mage can cast Counterspell to interrupt the casting as well.

Every 45 seconds he will cast Fear, healers will need to stand back when he casts this spell.

• He also has 2 strikes Plague Strike and Hateful Strike, he will use these spells 91 - 98 seconds, they will do massive damage, so keep those heals going.

Every 1 minute and 10 seconds he will cast Frenzy On his self, he won't do that much damage, but with the Frostbolt and Hateful Strike that will count his as a monster of owning you. Just remember if you see that buff/Debuff on him cast them healing spells like: Holy Light, Greater Heal, or Healing Touch, if this is possible cast hots on the tank like: Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, or Renew, Regrowth, or Wild Growth.

If you have not downed the boss in 9 mintues he will cast Berserk on his self, once he casts this "IF" your tank is living cast all your major heals and cooldowns on this part of the FIGHT! (NOTE: This will not happen if you don't take to long to down the boss.)

Okay now we're at the part of the phases. Phase 1 At 5% he will cast Death Touch on a random player, so you need to down him fast or that person is dead.

Rest 1 at 50% he will go in a rest phase casting Shadow Prison on everyone. (Healers could avoid this by staying back, paladins can avoid this by casting Divine Shield on their self.

Rest 2 & 3, you will be suprised!

Rest 4 once he casts Shadow Prison on everyone like the Rest 1 he will cast Gas Bomb on his self making his self go to sleep for 20 seconds. WARNING! DOTS CAN TAKE THE SLEEP OFF!

Every 1 minute, 3 minutes and 5 seconds, 5 minutes 20 seconds, and 7 minutes and 20 seconds. He will summon, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth Elementals. Once they are summoned they will chase who they see. (Tank can take aggro.) I prefer the tank to stay on the boss though. Note

• Fire Elementals will cast Blast Wave every 7 seconds dealing damage, so you will need range to kite them. You will need dot heals like: Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Renew, Regrowth, or Wild Growth, on the melee and ranged.

• Air Elementals will cast Lightning Shield on their self 2 times every 40 seconds. This does get range and melee doing heavy damage. You will need dot heals like: Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Renew, Regrowth, or Wild Growth, on the melee and ranged. I would prefer melee taking them down and range stay on the boss.

• Water Elementals will cast Water Spout hitting everyone in range and knocking them back. I would prefer letting range get aggro, once that range person has aggro let melee in for the kill.

• Rock Elementals will cast Rock Shell, you will need alot of dps to take the rock elementals down quick! I prefer you doing this:
    1. If you have 2 tanks let the off-tank get aggro on the rock elementals, once he has aggro put them in one huge pile and let a Mage cast:
    Frost Nova to put them in place and everyone can go all out. Spells you can use:
    Blizzard, Living Bomb, Dragon's Breath, Blast Wave, or a Warlock can cast: Shadowfury, and Rain of Fire, also a druid can cast: Typhoon or Hurricane, Hunters can also do: Volley. To take them down asap.

Here is Gotmilkman and Kamyn fighting. They fight at the start. You can help Kamyn if you like.

Another picture of Kamyn

The Demons/Ele's that Gotmilkman summons.

Credits to myself and my very good buddy qqrofl.
    This is a script we put together for Conan-WoW
    And I just got the okay to release it.
    Enjoy!

Click Here to Download!

Gotmilkman Boss Script
    treeko11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a very nice script, with detailed instructions and what so, keep up the good work, +Rep

gimmeurlife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm... I got this script from you on AC-Web when you released it almost 2mnths ago :P Nice script though.

Will +rep if i can just for your post

Abstraction's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fought this guy before! OMGZ! But I forget the server! D:

Skreem's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conan-Wow =)
    And yep I did release it on ac-web. I feel the mmowned community should get it as well.
    Btw conan-wow is coming back.
    Will be a bit more balanced now that I'm in control of the items. No other gm will make them.
    Last edited by Skreem; 05-21-2009 at 12:06 AM.

svedin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work =)

Skreem's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks =)
    I'll be bringing more scripts and repacks to this mmowned Community

sasoritail's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Script
    +Rep!
    It's been a while

Skreem's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. It's appreciated.

sasoritail's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Appreaciate You Realease It
    Bump ;P
    It's been a while

Skreem's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =)
    I guess I'll keep pumping out more of these.

bolie2008's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this script! Altho i don't really get the name of the boss...

brandonrulz1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blah nice work. never took the time to look at this post till now

Skreem's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. And the name of the boss was actually named after myself on Conan-WoW.

AzolexX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamyn = Admin of Dark Vortex WoW aka DvWoW aka Virtus WoW.. another stolen script stop it man...

Find about scripting, programming and music! My blog: https://worldofsmth.wordpress.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast