0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: NCDB for WOTLK

Since the OP ws removed, I'd like to thank him for his post. I think it was warranted. And why the admins here have decided to remove it is beyond me. Especially since this site is hosting details of how to scam money and gamecards from Blizzard. It's crazy.

And for this guy who wrote in the Original Thread......

Originally Posted by Hermess View Post
    you idiot son of a bitch,you think yourself smart by doing this?
    You might ruin one of the last good things that happened to wow emulation by a LOONG shot...
    Holy hell! Get ahold of yourself boy! And the language is uncalled for! You'd think he killed your mom or something. If he hadn't done it, someone else would have. And this isn't ruined by a long shot. If NCDB wanna go private or whatever after 1 person leaks, then let them. Shows what kinda people they are.

As if they would stop releasing just because of this! Go private maybe? Then it will just be leaked again. You can't stop this ball from rolling I'm affraid. Whatever NCDB does, it is not gonna stop anymore leaks now

Just think about it for a second before you go flaming people. It's insanity. Go listen to Backstreet Boys or something and let all this fuss-over-nothing blow over.

And to the guy who thinks that just because you write a server core from the gound up is ok.... you need to read up on things a little more. Like what is the whole purpose of a wow emu? To emulate the wow servers. It's sole purpose is as a backend for the wow client. It can't be interpreted in any other way. Go check Imanyho Sincien who wrote one of the Nintendo emulators from the ground up also for the pc & mac and was sued and it nearly put his familly on the street.

I'd like to see the Database reposted for the hell of it. Developed by the community, for the community my bald ass!
    Last edited by reeveerx; 11-20-2008 at 04:59 AM.

RE: NCDB for WOTLK
    Ziddy1337's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut the **** up.

And it was removed for obvious reasons. If you are too stupid to know what those are, i suggest you go back to school.

Anarchy [RD]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the release was removed because NCDB is private and the NCDB team is highly respected here,
    you wouldn't understand seeing as your a leecher just trying to get some things
    but being here as long as i have, Ive seen what can happen.

And if any other NCDB releases are leaked here they will be deleted i assure you of that.

-Anarchy

reeveerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will. And I'll be sure to ask my teacher about the internal politics of Wow emu development. There is no reason whatsoever this should have been removed other than the uncalled for flaming and abuse the guy was getting. People need to get a grip.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reeveerx View Post
    Ok, I will. And I'll be sure to ask my teacher about the internal politics of Wow emu development. There is no reason whatsoever this should have been removed other than the uncalled for flaming and abuse the guy was getting. People need to get a grip.
    lol, ask your teacher?
    if your talking about a school room teacher, they wont know much
    if you want to learn about all of this stuff, talk to the higher ranked people
    here on MMOwned

-Anarchy

zackorion15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were as I may not agree with many of the flaming that went on I do admit I thinkt he post should not have been deleted. It was a old release any way. Not to mention since you guys allow so many hacks and cheats you should not be being bais, regardless of how you feel about it. NCDB is like any others, a illegal database that should not hold any content except to donors. If it needs time to be worked on then do not allow ANYONE but developers have access to it. Donors should not get any extra perks, it just causes more issues then it is worth. It does not bring enough money in to be worth it. I know plenty of examples, hell even NCDB is proving to be an example in it's own.
    Last edited by zackorion15; 11-20-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Ziddy1337's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, if you need it spelled out for you;

It was removed because NCDB is a private group who are developing their database in private, which they will (hopefully) later release to the public.
    And the original poster, out of pure selfishness decided to post it here, because he felt they shouldnt charge for it. Fact is, they did NOT charge for it. They asked for donations, for running costs ect, and in return gave access to private sections.

If the post remained up, there was a very big chance that they wouldnt of released it.

And, if it was upto me, it would of been removed minutes after it was posted, out of sheer respect for the work that NCDB have done.

However, it was removed. And just because you want to leech off of it, you are groveling to get it back. Why dont you just leave...

reeveerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bit about asking my teacher was a poke at the guy who told me to go back to school because I should know why the admins pulled the OP.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziddy1232 View Post
    However, it was removed. And just because you want to leech off of it, you are groveling to get it back. Why dont you just leave...
    /agreed

-Anarchy

reeveerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Agreed" lol. Then you are as stupid as him.

Are you insane? I had the opportunity to download it but didn't want it yet. It will obviously be not worth it. And besides, it's on Ragezone right now, the same guy posted it all over the place. Go check for yourself.

I just don't see why people get so pissy over stuff like this when there is nothing they can do about it but whine and flame. NCDB will still release, the world will still keep turning. That's all there is to it.
    Last edited by reeveerx; 11-20-2008 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Agreed" lol. Then you are as stupid as him.

Are you insane? I had the opportunity to download it but didn't want it yet. It will obviously be not worth it. And besides, it's on Ragezone right now, the same guy posted it all over the place. Go check for yourself.

I just don't see why people get so pissy over stuff like this when there is nothing they can do about it but whine and flame. NCDB will still release, the world will still keep turning. That's all there is to it.

i want you to leave because youve been here since april and still only 2 rep
    LEECHER!

-Anarchy

reeveerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ermmmmmmm. I NEVER hardly use this site! Duh. I signed up back then to post ONE reply to a guy who needed help with a database prob and that was it and also to offer someone a hosting account through PM. That is all.

Karyuudo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMFG let it die, it's over and done with, besides that fag wasn't the one who really leaked the info, hence he never had dev privledges, read the post dfighter says in the thread:
    OMFG LEAKED

Additional Note: btw, your a Dumbshit supporter reeveerx, go to hell 4 you as well, Leecher
    Retired Owner of Apex-WoW

zackorion15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just give up these guys do not understand how privatizing things to make money whether it is only going to the project or not is not cool. Nor is it cool to hold things back from people to just donors. If they need time to make it more bug free then do it without giving it to any one but developers. FDB is a good example of how it should be done. Have a SVN that everyone can get to and be sure to inform them it is buggy but is being worked on.
    Last edited by zackorion15; 11-20-2008 at 05:58 AM.

sadgonewild's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God i wish i was root admin.
    Sun++ Developer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast