1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exploit Admin Panel, easy

I have toyed around with Admin Panel before, and I know that there are others who use it, some who use it but get annoyed by the timer.
    Admin Panel can be used continuously, as long as the player is within the zone for an extended period of time and or until log out, change of zone, disconnect, etc.

What you will have to do:

*You will have to stick to a specific zone in game, example, Eastern Kingdom for fishing purposes only.

*Open Admin Panel, select what you need to go about your profession, and if you are paranoid about pvp like me , keep human/beast (druids) tracking on.
    *Once you have this opened, you will need to open another wow.exe, you do not have to log in, just have it open, for the 3rd party program sees it as just another process.
    *Since you got everything you need for your main wow.exe, go to the newly open one and simply exit admin panel.
    *Now that admin panel is closed, you can now close the newly opened wow.exe, and continue with your main one.

Now you can track, and if you are that type of person who flies/speed runs to a node, you got that too, anything that alters the player in anyway, remains enabled, no timer, no nothing to stop you, unless you change zone. This method works for probably all expansions that is admin panel capable, and if AP works on retail, then it should do the same.

The only Downside:
    Flying/Speed can easily be stopped by getting dazed, killed, etc.
    Tracking or any other thing used stops if you relog, change zone, disconnect, anything that takes you away completely from the game. But it is useful

-----
    If you are playing on warmane MOP, speed/fly hacking shouldn't be an issue because they kinda flaked the player's ghost, so a simply relog and you can retain flight and speed of ghost form.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Exploit Admin Panel, easy
  2. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to Thy_Warden for this useful post)