Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal Argent Dawn Army in Plaguelands

TL;DR version

Go to Plaguelands and confront Fiona the Worgen. Do The Trek Continues - Quest - World of Warcraft, Gidwin Goldbraids - Quest - World of Warcraft and A Boyhood Dream - Quest - World of Warcraft (which ever gets you to the chapel faster).
    Once there you will complete and accept this quest afterwards: Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt - Quest - World of Warcraft which will spawn 2 Paladins besides you, Gidwin (DPS/Healer) and Tarenar (DPS/Stunner). They scale with level and will DPS (heal and protect you) anything you hit or anything that raises suspicion around you (Mob/Enemy player).Accept quest, abandon in order to summon more of them, 2 paladins per quest accept. If 90 they do not have high HP, around 127k-200k, I think it scales with stats too, but they are capable of locking down enemy 90 player without hesitation, well if you run into another enemy 90 in 40 zone xD.

For those that play on warmane MOP. There has been a “clever use of game mechanics” that enables the player(s) to be followed by bodyguards, army, Armanda of NPC Paladins to clear and conquer the plaguelands.
    It is a “Clever use of Game Mechanics” and it is consider a multi-box method of non-player targets . As been working since Hellscream/Stormstout PTR. The time of despawn is unknown or radius til despawn, the furthers I’ve gotten was half way to Stormwind via Wetlands, but I had the Paladins out for almost an hour when I began traveling to Stormwind.
    NOTE: Old world buff also buffs party members and does not scale with them. So for example when stats scale for 90 having those NPCS out and a level 30 is buffed, they get the added benefits similar to the level 90.

What is it/Quest Chain to summon army? (Long Version)

The summoning and or multi-boxing of dual paladins to be at your mercy.

Benefits:

The Paladins will buff the player and or his/her party with old world buffs and it will scale with level (1-90). These guys are fairly weak, but if you summon an X amount, as many to one’s heart contend. Wanna summon 50x2 of these guys, go ahead, wanna summon 120x2 of them, knock yourself out, 500x2, hell you may crash the server but YOLO.

They are capable of instantly healing you anywhere from 1k-2k, the more you have of them it is times the amount of the number of paladins you have, well the healing one, so for example you have 4 dwarf paladins and they heal for 2k, so times that by 4, in addition to their lack of CD healing.
    The Blood Elf Paladin is able to dps harder than it’s healing counterpart, and is able to spam stuns on an enemy, preventing them from moving, if close enough, they daze the enemy.

Summoning them

You must start the quest-line with this quest: The Trek Continues - Quest - World of Warcraft the NPC you speak to is: Fiona - NPC - World of Warcraft

Because warmane has not implanted the Caravan portion of the quest, all the player has to do is walk down the path to complete it and simply walk back to the NPC after completing.
    You must do the quest until you eventually get this one: Gidwin Goldbraids - Quest - World of Warcraft, at this point you can speak to him there or at the chapel when this quest is given afterwards; you have to get this quest: A Boyhood Dream - Quest - World of Warcraft
    The goal here is to achieve this quest: Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt - Quest - World of Warcraft

NOTE: once you get this quest both Gidwin (DPS/Healer) and Tarenar (DPS/Stunner) will spawn. The key objective here is to abandon the quest completely after getting scroll, doing so removes quest, but the player has the NPC follow him/her until death/player/death/zone/logout. You’ll have to accept the quest again to some more and abandon it, rinse and repeat. You can do this multiple times, as many times as you want.

Once you have your desired about of Argent Dawn Foot Soldiers, they’ll kill anything hostile in front of you, while healing/buffing you at the same time. Be careful too, enemy faction players, whether they’re afk or within the vicinity, your army will DPS without hesitation, town guards will be hostile, but ignore you. If done at level 90, these guys are a bit stronger and quite hostile to anything in view, will give a geared 90 a problem in a fight. They can be killed easily, however, they will make sure you are alive and the enemy is stunned before they go down.

I do not know how far they can go before despawn, but going around Eastern and Western Plaguelands, even The Highlands was no issue. When making an attempt to go from Wetlands to SW, they despawned halfway to SW, so it is unknown of how long they can be out for, probably an hour or so, still unsure.

EDIT: Apr.5, 2016

As of now, the summoned Paladin mobs have a set timer on them, so they despawn at random if they are not in combat within the time they have been summoned, my brother and I tested. Also going AFK contributes to despawn.

Last edited by Thy_Warden; 04-05-2016 at 03:43 PM. Reason: I am GROOT
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Personal Argent Dawn Army in Plaguelands