0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane Double boss dungeon kill

Hai

ONLY TESTED ON LORDAERON SERVER STILL WORKING

TL/DR Be in a party but not the leader, kill/loot whatever it is in instance you are farming, /logout log right back in and kill/loot the same thing again.

So I am just going to get right to it, lets say you're farming baron for that awesome mount and you're just tired of doing that gaunlet over and over and over. Well this is how you can skip it.

*NOTE* This is only a example this exploit/bug however you want to call it can be done in any other dungeon (Im not sure of raids as im only level 27 lol, nonetheless it works in all 5-man dungeons)

1.Have a friend or a second account invite your main the person wanting to farm the certain area of the dungeon or boss. (By Certain area i mean you can farm chest spawns, nodes, boss, etc)

2.Do the dungeon how you would normally do it, to the area you want to farm. (Do the gauntlet in strat then kill baron, Kill Kael'thas in magister terrace, etc whatever you come up with that would benefit farming as i am drawing a blank right now)

3.Now that you killed/looted whatever it is that you wanted you simply find a safe spot in that area where if there were monsters they would not aggro you, if they would make sure they ain't gonna 1shot you or something give yourself a fighting chance.

4.Now that you are in your safe area simply /logout and log right back in FAST and WABAM you are in the instance and everything has respawned, so go ahead and kill baron again im sure the mount will drop this time (That is not a guarantee lol)

So just some after notes,

1)I am only level 27 so me testing this was very limited but each time i would log back in the instance would reset as now im not in the party leaders dungeon anymore but my own, and for some reason warmane has it so when you logout you aren't teleported to the front of the instance.

2)This should work in raids as long as you dont get saved (kill a boss) so if theres any specific monster or if you know a chest spawn in a raid you can theoretically farm that aswell using this method

3)It didnt occur to me to try this as i d/ced and didnt want to wait a in 1000 line queue (will try tomorrow and update this) but you might be able to do the following
    3a)Relog in your own instance this might act as if you went outside and manually reset the instance while being in the same farming area

So yea I ain't the most creative person but i am sure one of you knows exactly how to use this to increase your current profitability, as this pretty much just lets you kill a boss twice per run, unless 3a works then you should be able to do 5 times a run, but it does save alot of time in the Baron mount run example.

Have fun!

Bai
    Last edited by Darknz; 12-29-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Warmane Double boss dungeon kill
  2. Thanks skeletonboy360 (1 members gave Thanks to Darknz for this useful post)
    skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, Ive been able to do this as many times as I want, not just a second time. Thanks

Ajcoolla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you missed something, but logging out results in either leaving the party or getting kicked out of the dungeon...

Alt+f4 didn't help neither, boss just doesn't respawn...

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skeletonboy360 View Post
    So far, Ive been able to do this as many times as I want, not just a second time. Thanks
    So confirmed saying you can logout in your own instance and it still works? Havn't been on to check yet gotta head out to work be nice to have a confirmation to update first post

Originally Posted by Ajcoolla View Post
    I don't know if you missed something, but logging out results in either leaving the party or getting kicked out of the dungeon...

Alt+f4 didn't help neither, boss just doesn't respawn...
    Can you list all the steps you're doing please cause logging out does kick you out the party but if you log right back in you should log in the spot where you logged out, and has everything respawned as long as you werent the group leader

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darknz View Post
    So confirmed saying you can logout in your own instance and it still works? Havn't been on to check yet gotta head out to work be nice to have a confirmation to update first post

Can you list all the steps you're doing please cause logging out does kick you out the party but if you log right back in you should log in the spot where you logged out, and has everything respawned as long as you werent the group leader
    vote up it does work. ive known because i been multiboxing and it dc's on this server all the time at peak hours.

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    vote up it does work. ive known because i been multiboxing and it dc's on this server all the time at peak hours.
    I dont understand your post i know the logout and dungeon reset works like i posted i was asking if you can logout in your own instance (no party members just you) and duplicate the effect

Deathyaw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it in Stratholme, kicked me right back to the beginning of the dungeon.

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathyaw View Post
    Tried it in Stratholme, kicked me right back to the beginning of the dungeon.
    I just tried it again it is still working, i should add this is on lordaeron server but it is still working

Can you tell me the steps you did
    Last edited by Darknz; 12-29-2015 at 04:53 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im currently farming ore nodes in dungeons. Something to note: Pure Saronite Deposit - Object - World of Warcraft would give a hefty amount of sarnoite. Im not on Warmane.

Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried it again it is still working, i should add this is on lordaeron server but it is still working

Can you tell me the steps you did
    I invited my Main from another lvl 80 i got, cleared Strat stages up till baron and killed him, Logged out inside baron room (This might be the cause) and when i logged back in i was not in a party anymore, and i was at the beginning of the instance.

And since you stated that you are lvl 27 i doubt you have tried stratholme

Edit: Note this is on Lordaeron too. ( the respawn thing works.)
    Last edited by Deathyaw; 12-29-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathyaw View Post
    I invited my Main from another lvl 80 i got, cleared Strat stages up till baron and killed him, Logged out inside baron room (This might be the cause) and when i logged back in i was not in a party anymore, and i was at the beginning of the instance.

And since you stated that you are lvl 27 i doubt you have tried stratholme

Edit: Note this is on Lordaeron too. ( the respawn thing works.)
    So the person clearing the dungeon is not the party leader right? thats number 1 to make sure and i have not tried startholme but i've done it in RFC, SFK, BFD so far and it has worked everytime.

My theory is that the game sees you inside barons room without killing the aboms outside so it says you cant be there as a noclip prevention, so my suggestion is check to see if this actually works for you, kill lets say the first boss and do the relog, this should give you the desired effect, if that is positive try scaling back and not logging out in barons room but outside where the aboms are at that might stop it from teleporting you to start of instance

Also make sure you are logging in as quick as possible i havn't done a slow relog so i don't know if that is a factor to this will try a slow relog when i get my next dung group

Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the person clearing the dungeon is not the party leader right? thats number 1 to make sure and i have not tried startholme but i've done it in RFC, SFK, BFD so far and it has worked everytime.

My theory is that the game sees you inside barons room without killing the aboms outside so it says you cant be there as a noclip prevention, so my suggestion is check to see if this actually works for you, kill lets say the first boss and do the relog, this should give you the desired effect, if that is positive try scaling back and not logging out in barons room but outside where the aboms are at that might stop it from teleporting you to start of instance

Also make sure you are logging in as quick as possible i havn't done a slow relog so i don't know if that is a factor to this will try a slow relog when i get my next dung group
    Yea i was not the leader on main char, but im gonna try more tomorrow.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno if it works on wotlk but something you can do is before leaving the party, head to the exit, then leave group, relog enter dungeon do it again.
    But then again, you will have to fight your way to the boss again. Why not alt+f4 after boss kill? I'm pretty sure this works on warmane's cata and mop.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    Dunno if it works on wotlk but something you can do is before leaving the party, head to the exit, then leave group, relog enter dungeon do it again.
    But then again, you will have to fight your way to the boss again. Why not alt+f4 after boss kill? I'm pretty sure this works on warmane's cata and mop.
    For me, Alt+F4 wont remove me from the group. So when I log back in, Im still in the same instance,

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    Bro not for nothing but did you not read my original post? Why would you want to run to the entrance to clear the dungeon again when you can respawn at the boss you just killed, sorry but you obviously didnt read

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast