1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darknz View Post
    Bro not for nothing but did you not read my original post? Why would you want to run to the entrance to clear the dungeon again when you can respawn at the boss you just killed, sorry but you obviously didnt read
    I say this because half the time any form of disconnection forces the player back to the dungeon entrance within the instance, the only reason I bring up if the player/group would want to run the instance again, if they plan to clear mob again, so that can be another issue to look at if what you've posted did not work, I know for some scenarios it does this, others make use of programs to get to the last boss and vth their whole party in doing so to save some time. There was another way similar to what you've mention but I'd have to test it out, haven't done it every since the molt-down tho.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Warmane Double boss dungeon kill
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12