0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane how do I tag high level mobs

How do you tag high level mobs? For example, a level 20 trying to powerlevel in BC, how do I get the tag? Dynamite was patched and now misses. Spells miss as well

Warmane how do I tag high level mobs
    Deathyaw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chas3down View Post
    How do you tag high level mobs? For example, a level 20 trying to powerlevel in BC, how do I get the tag? Dynamite was patched and now misses. Spells miss as well
    First of all it's illegal on Warmane servers to powerlevel like that and they hand out bans all the time, so i dont recommend it.
    But if you really have to you can use Pets, for some reason even after your level 70 tags them and you send in your pet, you'll get exp.

Chas3down's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathyaw View Post
    First of all it's illegal on Warmane servers to powerlevel like that and they hand out bans all the time, so i dont recommend it.
    But if you really have to you can use Pets, for some reason even after your level 70 tags them and you send in your pet, you'll get exp.
    Hmm, alright so only possible with lock/hunter/mage(after certain level for frost). Thanks!

And I know it's illegal but this is an exploit forum, so everything is illegal haha

xian65's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take white weapon with maximum possible speed ( dagers with 1.60 or less speed ( 1.20 the best;P ) dmg doesnt matter ). Go with first level char to northend/howling fjord where is alot of that howeltusk things which are mostly neutral - take a high level tank with taunt ability ( war dk ) . Taunt mob with tank but dont touch it with attack then go with low level and start biting that mob from behind! with dagger or smth. After some tries you should get a hit. Then finish the mob using tank.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathyaw View Post
    As far as I know, most people do not care if they see someone power-leveling an alt, and sometimes those people doing said power-leveling do not even read the rules on warmane. Then again, the same people going around reporting are the same people power-leveling themselves, hacking or exploiting *cough* selected members of pokemonz *cough*.

As for OP, is this wotlk, cata or mop? I know in mop, if you were one of the lucky ones back then, you can have a low level alt power leveling any of your characters, or you can exploit the enchant on a piece of chest gear (A must for Druids and Priests) so you can tag mobs and have a high level kill them. Like I said, if this is mop tag mobs first, have high level kill them, do not have high level in party if you want to soak up most of the exp.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

dzon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    or you can exploit the enchant on a piece of chest gear (A must for Druids and Priests) so you can tag mobs and have a high level kill them
    What enchant ?