[wotlk] 3.3.5b Blackrock/AT get almost ANY ITEM (ilvl 284 weapons and 277 pve gear) menu

User Tag List

Sonnenfinsternis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[wotlk] 3.3.5b Blackrock/AT get almost ANY ITEM (ilvl 284 weapons and 277 pve gear)

If you've got enough honor for a transmog token go to the transmog npc. now lookup the item ID
    you want.
    wowhead.com/npc=36597/the-lich-king#drops:mode=h25 for example

transmog the item.

now you will have it in your inventory. you can also get Martin Fury - Item - World of Warcraft for a small strength bonus.

This could get detected really fast so I don't know how long it will be up. If you use it try to use transmog to cover it (usually people won't look at gear/items if they have an obvious/casual transmog). maybe there are bugged items which you could use to crash the server / bug your dmg but I havn't got time to look for alot.
    I heard Tigole's Trashbringer - Item - World of Warcraft could be buged?

if you find anything useful comment it below

Have a great day

[wotlk] 3.3.5b Blackrock/AT get almost ANY ITEM (ilvl 284 weapons and 277 pve gear)
    Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, now if someone managed to get a hold of QA test weapons, not only it will be straight up obvious, but it will literally decimate the realm of pvp and render it into a waste land until using sch gets you caught lol. Nice find.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Sonnenfinsternis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so I was messing around abit and found some interesting items.

The Twin Blades of Azzinoth - Item - World of Warcraft gives 20% hit and 30% haste, thats insane for rogues. I'm playing with this and 1 detached glaive because it has 1.00 attack speed Warglaive of Azzinoth (Right) - Item - World of Warcraft

So I'm playing every talent with poisons/haste and I have ~0.5/0.3 weapon speed with slice and dice (could be even more with black magic proc and blade flurry).
    the damage comes from poisons, but its also ok as an OH weapon for sublety as it boosts your damage.

2nd:

there was made a custom pvp set for rank1 players (hydra,raiku,marm etc.) I found hydras item ID's
    2955;14175;10003;3344;14171;14174 they have the same stats but the font has the color of an artifact and are called "Lordly Gladiator's ..."

3rd:

fun item: the rocket jump shirt from the ICC ship encounter. you can jump buildings/edges its kinda like a flyhack but its not getting detected by warden as flying.
    downsides are that it doesn't work in arena and you lose it 15 minutes after you logged out because it's conjured so you basically waste 20k honor.

I also want to state that not many people are aware of this as they think you get these items from the arena case; have not enough honor; transmog for better looking items; think it will get fixed anyway so they don't wanna waste it or simply don't know about this and all the items you can potentionally get. I only saw 3-4 people yet using them.

zmwwxa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sonnenfinsternis View Post
    so I was messing around abit and found some interesting items.

The Twin Blades of Azzinoth - Item - World of Warcraft gives 20% hit and 30% haste, thats insane for rogues. I'm playing with this and 1 detached glaive because it has 1.00 attack speed Warglaive of Azzinoth (Right) - Item - World of Warcraft

So I'm playing every talent with poisons/haste and I have ~0.5/0.3 weapon speed with slice and dice (could be even more with black magic proc and blade flurry).
    the damage comes from poisons, but its also ok as an OH weapon for sublety as it boosts your damage.

2nd:

there was made a custom pvp set for rank1 players (hydra,raiku,marm etc.) I found hydras item ID's
    2955;14175;10003;3344;14171;14174 they have the same stats but the font has the color of an artifact and are called "Lordly Gladiator's ..."

3rd:

fun item: the rocket jump shirt from the ICC ship encounter. you can jump buildings/edges its kinda like a flyhack but its not getting detected by warden as flying.
    downsides are that it doesn't work in arena and you lose it 15 minutes after you logged out because it's conjured so you basically waste 20k honor.

I also want to state that not many people are aware of this as they think you get these items from the arena case; have not enough honor; transmog for better looking items; think it will get fixed anyway so they don't wanna waste it or simply don't know about this and all the items you can potentionally get. I only saw 3-4 people yet using them.
    nice.but many Pserver have there own Login starter to automatic shutdown WPE pro. do u have any ideal about this condition?