Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Monster WoW] Pet of the week on all characters!

So anyone that plays this server knows that you can go on Monster WoW's Facebook Page (Here!) once a week and have them send a pet to your account through their FacebookReward:

Once you click that it comes up with a window (YOU HAVE TO LIKE THE PAGE) to sign into your account and pick a character to send the pet to, by pet I mean companion.
    You can do this once a week for one character.

But if you use my method you can have the pet of the week on all your characters.
    See heres what you do, you sign up 3 new Facebook accounts if you have 3 main characters or however how many you have, and you like the page and get the gift once a week on all your characters.

Just for proof that it works, I sent the same gift to my main character twice!

If you do it now, this weeks gift is: Heavy Murloc Egg

[Monster WoW] Pet of the week on all characters!