[Eternal-WoW] Cuergo's Chest quest exploit, repeat it over and over for nice greenies menu

User Tag List

Krillere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Eternal-WoW] Cuergo's Chest quest exploit, repeat it over and over for nice greenies

Info: This was done on Eternal-WoW - Redemption in 3.3.5. Tested 2 seconds before I posted. If this is a repost, I'm terribly sorry :-)

Part 1.
    Take a look at this map:

Map

I marked 2 spots, a blue and a red, they'll both be explained later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2.
    Go to the red spot, and farm all the pirates to get this item: Pirate's Footlocker

If you ( Like me ) got AutoLoot on, Shift-Click one of the lockers, and loot the items: Lower Map Fragment, Middle Map Fragment and the Upper Map Fragment.
    ( Remember to check the last page of the locker, I found a Wirt's Third Leg in the last page! )

Complete the maps, which requires one of each map fragment, normally you get 1 of each map fragment per locker, but sometimes theres one missing. Don't start any quests, just have the map's in the bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3.
    Go to the blue spot on the map, close to the beach in the middle there should be a group of people around a little chest on the ground. Start 1 of the map quest's, and kill 1, 1!!! of the pirates, loot him and get Cuergo's Key, now open the chest, and you get a little item called Cuergo's Hidden Treasure, loot it for loads of greens, and possibly, Wirt's Third Leg. After that, start another one of the map quest's, kill another pirate, get the key, open the chest, get another Treasure chest, and loads of greenies :-)
    Rinse and repeat for every map you got.

Note: I know, this isn't anything really big, but it's nice if you, like me, fail at gearing while leveling, it's a great chance to get some 40'ish gear, and some Dis-enchanting items.

[Eternal-WoW] Cuergo's Chest quest exploit, repeat it over and over for nice greenies
    Gamerxmaster99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMGZ works
    +Reped
    <------ LOL

Wankalot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can confirm it works on 3.3.3a trinity aswell.

Krillere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, GJ :-)

sid1488's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.
    +Rep
    I am Swedish and I like green! And most other colours too!