0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 9899054 View Post
    The admin will directe delete the account who use such hack. So don't trust him. yes, you may get the item the hack promised, and you may play the items for some hours, but your price is lost characters and lost the money. So don't trust him. You will regret.
    If this even is true don't you think the admin that is selling this (allegedly lol) would be smarter than that?
    I mean by doing that he would be scaring off business, which mean's less cash for him.

Eternion donation hack!
    AngshumanSSJV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omgosh this is a epic FAIL method, better use the safe cache edits and be a 1 hit killer.Atleast we don't risk losing money in the other case.

Everyone, stop posting EternionWoW/WoWAXA/AntWoW exploits/hacks.. cause the fking site n00bs i.e. Fuzzymini is here.

Criptic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AngshumanSSJV View Post
    Omgosh this is a epic FAIL method, better use the safe cache edits and be a 1 hit killer.Atleast we don't risk losing money in the other case.
    I think it's legit but that's just me.
    Not going to do it though, as I said earlier I don't really see the point in donating to a server.

Oh and this (If it truly work's) would be MUCH safer than using a hacked item cache.

Stevey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be wary the admins are aware of this.
    And keep items in your bank, because theyare looking at peoples inventory,
    (Personal guild bank works the best if you have.)

Be careful and good hacking.

-- Stevey

sakmor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so,

We have officially been Scammed. Theory18 isn't responding to my emails anymore. This is just so frustrating, I mean the guy don't even have the balls to assume his reponsabilities and give people refund.

Theory18, I just don't know how you can have fun with money you allegedly know was made on people lost hope.

That's scamming.

theory18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sakmor View Post
    Ok so,

We have officially been Scammed. Theory18 isn't responding to my emails anymore. This is just so frustrating, I mean the guy don't even have the balls to assume his reponsabilities and give people refund.

Theory18, I just don't know how you can have fun with money you allegedly know was made on people lost hope.

That's scamming.
    omg dude -.- i said be patient some people have to go to work to...
    i said yesterday i'd take care of it. at this moment theres nothing we can do about it.
    every item has been redonated but as you can see on the forums off eternion themselves, there donation server is down at the moment.
    so all we can do is wait like every other (even legit) donators...

proof is:
    Donation Support - Eternion-wow

topic1:
    nothing to receive - Eternion-wow
    topic2:
    HElp - Eternion-wow
    topic3:
    Read Here For Some Technical Issues!!! - Eternion-wow

so this isn't our fault at the moment even regular donators have problems right now.
    so don't donate anymore until we are surtain that their donation servers are up again!
    ty
    Last edited by theory18; 08-18-2009 at 10:51 AM.

sakmor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theory18 View Post
    omg dude -.- i said be patient some people have to go to work to...
    i said yesterday i'd take care of it. at this moment theres nothing we can do about it.
    every item has been redonated but as you can see on the forums off eternion themselves, there donation server is down at the moment.
    so all we can do is wait like every other (even legit) donators...

proof is:
    Donation Support - Eternion-wow

topic1:
    nothing to receive - Eternion-wow
    topic2:
    HElp - Eternion-wow
    topic3:
    Read Here For Some Technical Issues!!! - Eternion-wow

so this isn't our fault at the moment even regular donators have problems right now.
    so don't donate anymore until we are surtain that their donation servers are up again!
    ty
    Theory18, I am affraid that there is something that you just don't understand: "How's that my problem?".

I told gimme a refund and once the servers are back, then I will donate back. Tell me is that clear, Is that legit? Cause it seems that we just need to wait an indeterminate time so we could have our items back.

Common tell me is that a good way to threat people that trusted you?

BTW, so they basically, banned all our accounts and for an unknown reason, the donation server went off, just after that, right? Seems like they aer aware of something.
    Last edited by sakmor; 08-18-2009 at 11:03 AM.

theory18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theory18, I am affraid that there is something that you just don't understand: "How's that my problem?".

I told gimme a refund and once the servers are back, then I will donate back. Tell me is that clear, Is that legit? CAuse it seems that we just need to wait an indeterminate time so we could have our items back.

Common tell me is that a good way to threat people that trusted you?
    first off all its cause of you people lost their items with the bragging or whatever it was cause you where the first person to get locked.
    so actually i wouldnt need to send you the items cause it was your own fault.

secondly, do yo ureally think you would get a refund for something that is your own fault AND you really think even if it wasnt that eternion would give you a refund to?
    you should be glad i was willing enough to give you your items back :s.
    and stop acting like a 14year old, with the scam spamming, howcome i am scamming if i gave you what you payed for?

the rest off the donators will get their items back since it wasn't their fault.
    you i'm not so sure anymore, i showed my good hart by wanting to give them again to you but still you keep mass spamming me and calling me a scammer.

So come back to me when you can talk like an adult and not just blur things out.
    ty!

ps:ill tell some people from my guild to come here who have donated gears thru me like little less then a month ago and still playing there. so yeah it WAS YOUR fault, cause im still playing and my guild members to(havent seen them all online yet but most of them).
    I just find it sad that your making me look bad in the process. Is it cause i didn't want to give you the extra items perhaps?
    Last edited by theory18; 08-18-2009 at 11:20 AM.

sakmor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first off all its cause of you people lost their items with the bragging or whatever it was cause you where the first person to get locked.
    so actually i wouldnt need to send you the items cause it was your own fault.

secondly, do yo ureally think you would get a refund for something that is your own fault AND you really think even if it wasnt that eternion would give you a refund to?
    you should be glad i was willing enough to give you your items back :s.
    and stop acting like a 14year old, with the scam spamming, howcome i am scamming if i gave you what you payed for?

the rest off the donators will get their items back since it wasn't their fault.
    you i'm not so sure anymore, i showed my good hart by wanting to give them again to you but still you keep mass spamming me and calling me a scammer.

So come back to me when you can talk like an adult and not just blur things out.
    ty!

ps:ill tell some people from my guild to come here who have donated gears thru me like little less then a month ago and still playing there. so yeah it WAS YOUR fault, cause im still playing and my guild members to(havent seen them all online yet but most of them).
    I just find it sad that your making me look bad in the process. Is it cause i didn't want to give you the extra items perhaps?
    OK here are some point that needs to be cleared:

- I DIDN'T SPOKE AT ALL AND NEITHER BARGGED MY ITEMS.
    - HOW IS THAT MY FAULT, I WAS FARMING 24/7 OR SHOULD I SAY 6 HOURS.
    - WHAT IS THE POINT OF ETERNION GIVING ME A REFUND, I DIDN'T TRUSTED THEM WITH MY MONEY, I TRUSTED YOU!!!
    - IT'S LEGIT THAT I GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT NOT GETTING MY MONEY VALUE, AND THAT'S COMPLETELY HUMAIN AND I WOULD BE COURIOUS TO SEE YOUR REACTION IF YOU WERE ON MY BASKETS.
    - THE EXTRA WAS JUST A FAILED DEAL BETWEEN YOU AND ME, NO MORE, NO LESS.

- GIVING PEOPLE THREATS ISN'T GONNA HELP YOU LOOK BETTER!

Are we clear? and please tell how it could be my fault?

theory18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK here are some point that needs to be cleared:

- I DIDN'T SPOKE AT ALL AND NEITHER BARGGED MY ITEMS.
    - HOW IS THAT MY FAULT, I WAS FARMING 24/7 OR SHOULD I SAY 6 HOURS.
    - WHAT IS THE POINT OF ETERNION GIVING ME A REFUND, I DIDN'T TRUSTED THEM WITH MY MONEY, I TRUSTED YOU!!!
    - IT'S LEGIT THAT I GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT NOT GETTING MY MONEY VALUE, AND THAT'S COMPLETELY HUMAIN AND I WOULD BE COURIOUS TO SEE YOUR REACTION IF YOU WERE ON MY BASKETS.
    - THE EXTRA WAS JUST A FAILED DEAL BETWEEN YOU AND ME, NO MORE, NO LESS.

- GIVING PEOPLE THREATS ISN'T GONNA HELP YOU LOOK BETTER!

Are we clear? and please tell how it could be my fault?
    * I find it VERY strange that i and some guildmembers are using this method for almost a month now and never got any harm done or got banned. but i guess thats just me.
    * Correct me if im wrong but you DID get your money value, i have proof of that.
    * It wasn't a failed deal since you give me what i asked and i gave you what you asked, end deal.

And again stop acting like a kid, if you keep complaining you will not even get your items AGAIN!
    And from now on it's /ignore for you since you cant talk descent.
    It's the last time i showed you my good hart.

For everyone else, once their donation server is up again we will doing it a bit different since every new customers will get a new id and therefore will not be banned when someone acts like they have won 2 million dollars ingame.

ow FYI, there was 3 people that donated, you and 2 others, 1 of them was at work at that time so he couldnt check his bags, and when he did he was already locked, the other guy ordered ring, tabby, shirt. thats hardly something the brag about and i dont think he would buy 3 times when he was talking to everyone or bragging.
    so its pretty clear to me
    Last edited by theory18; 08-18-2009 at 12:00 PM.

sakmor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * I find it VERY strange that i and some guildmembers are using this method for almost a month now and never got any harm done or got banned. but i guess thats just me.
    * Correct me if im wrong but you DID get your money value, i have proof of that.
    * It wasn't a failed deal since you give me what i asked and i gave you what you asked, end deal.

And again stop acting like a kid, if you keep complaining you will not even get your items AGAIN!
    And from now on it's /ignore for you since you cant talk descent.
    It's the last time i showed you my good hart.

For everyone else, once their donation server is up again we will doing it a bit different since every new customers will get a new id and therefore will not be banned when someone acts like they have won 2 million dollars ingame.

ow FYI, there was 3 people that donated, you and 2 others, 1 of them was at work at that time so he couldnt check his bags, and when he did he was already locked, the other guy ordered ring, tabby, shirt. thats hardly something the brag about and i dont think he would buy 3 times when he was talking to everyone or bragging.
    so its pretty clear to me
    Is my english that bad?? Is anyone here able to understand what Am i trying to say?

Basically I just went ingame told everyone hey look at me I am a rich kid, look at my stuffs!!

You are saying that I am kid but i see that you don't even take in consideration my opinions , so it's ok. Do what you have to do and we will see the ending of this matter cause it seems that it's a deaf persons talk.

P.S: Yes it was a failed deal cause I didn't worked for me and I have enough experience to feroget about failed deals.

Good luck and don't mess up habibi, 3 people are counting on you.

Jozhua's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jozhua View Post
    scam
    (filler)
    Tralala, I said so.

gerexis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol was not a scam it actually worked I hear. But for some reason I think sakmor messed up the whole deal for everyone running his mouth. I am 100 percent possitive it was him by the way he talks. You know he went in there....dueling people im sure....then hey good buddy....want to know how i got this stuff....ohhhh yaaaaa this is how i got it....

Criptic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gerexis View Post
    Lol was not a scam it actually worked I hear. But for some reason I think sakmor messed up the whole deal for everyone running his mouth. I am 100 percent possitive it was him by the way he talks. You know he went in there....dueling people im sure....then hey good buddy....want to know how i got this stuff....ohhhh yaaaaa this is how i got it....
    I agree. From the sound's of it theory18 came through on his part but someone either 1 of 2 things.

1) Bragged like a moron.
    2) An admin on Eternion saw this post and looked at the latest donations, then went ban happy.

I still don't believe this is a scam, so good luck theory18.

theory18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gerexis View Post
    Originally Posted by nicotine711 View Post
    I agree. From the sound's of it theory18 came through on his part but someone either 1 of 2 things.

1) Bragged like a moron.
    2) An admin on Eternion saw this post and looked at the latest donations, then went ban happy.

I still don't believe this is a scam, so good luck theory18.
    Ty guys for always sticking up for me! Means a lot to me!

It's true everyone got what they payed for so it was not a scam.
    When you buy a car at a dealer and later on have an accident with it you don't go and complain to the dealer for a refund lol!

In my case eventhough it was his own fault i wanted to give him his items again. The others who donated to(offcourse!).

But now that there donation servers are down i cant do much besides just waiting to get fixed.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast