0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlescap infinite Boj exploit

Hello, i am going to show you how to get infinite Badges of justice on Battlescape realm its quite easy and no programs required sorry if this was already posted somewhere i looked for like 15 mins and couldnt find anything so

Step 1) You must have a character that has Friendly or Above with a Battleground (WSG,AV,AB,Eots) it dont matter

Step 2) if your character has met the requirements then you should be fine If your Alliance you must go to Stormwind keep where the boss is and if your Horde Go to thralls room

Step 3) once you are at the place i have told you then you will see a type of Quater master that sells stuff for Marks a Rep vendor i guess then once you have found that vendor that you are Reped with (dosent matter which BG) then you will find that the vendor sells a type of bag and you need 2x marks of that BG to buy it once you have those you can buy the bag

Step 4) Then buy the bag after this open it And ONLY LOOT THE BADGES if you loot everything the bag will dissapear once you have looted the badges close it and move it to a different bag does not matter which 1 you move it to
    then relog.

Step 5) Log back into your character and Open the bag and the badges should be there again once again just loot ONLY THE BADGES and repeat this as many times as you can if you relog and dont move the Item to a different bag it will dissapear and you will have to start all over again but your badges wont dissapear

Hope this tutorial helped you have Goodluck and have fun

Battlescap infinite Boj exploit
    Savvy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost. Not sure if fixed or not.

Pskyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O sorry i looked and couldnt find anything just delete it then its not fixed though i just tried it a day ago and it worked