0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Echoes

Echoes, I've finished working on the php for your site, I added my name hyperlinked with e-mail to the bottom of the registration page (hope you don't mind.) And, I changed the link for Brothers in Arms to index.htm since the forums aren't ready. If you let me know what kind of forums you're looking for I can find them for you. I've got phpbb3 sitting on my comp, and will gladly give you a copy after I remember what the password to the .rar file is.
    Here's a screenshot of it working.
    Drac

If you don't believe it's working, you can CLEARLY (somewhat [damn small resolutions] that it is on MY site, and active. As good as I am with photoshop, I'm not this lazy...lolz)

And last but not least, the files.
    DOWNLOAD NOW!
    **NOTE**Leave them in the structure they are, unless you know how to change all of that. This will guarantee all of the images, and such work. You'll have to edit the config.php to your info, other than it's all set bro.
    Gratz on the near completion, and if you need anything else, well...you know where to find me.

For Echoes
    jokerjokes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol nice, but i think echos wanted this for himself, and now everyone can download lol?? you should have jsut pmed him no?

EcHoEs's Avatar lol why u mad
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I released it, so who cares?

jokerjokes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R